Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by tangledupinblu, Feb 15, 2020.
well that's some dang ol bull****
put me down for a spot, I wont be camping again but will probably come hang for awhile again before heading home
ill paypal here shortly
I got you down and payment confirmed!
Perfect! Hopefully this year I won't have my exhaust fall off on the funnest part of the cruise haha
You’re already on the list new guy! #18
Also, we have 43 signed up. Only 7 spots left!
y the fuk aren't people camping
1) No tent or cardboard box.
2) Don't like insect bites or being lathered up with repellent.
3) Pet at home that can't come along.
4) Prior commitment to Saturday night "peaceful protesting" gathering.
5) Partner cannot perform quiet tent-sex.
6) Fear of snakes.
7) Fear of witnessing "tip touching" by convertible-Nissan-driving dudes.
8) Don't want to be mistaken for a new "tent city" and have to deal with local authorities.
9) Addicted to fast internet and fearful of spotty cell service.
10) Don't like feeling sweaty and dirty.
11) Don't like being awakened by early-morning fart-can "alarm clock" when first camper heads for home.
12) No electricity for coffee maker.
13) Late night revelers blasting the new Taylor Swift album.
15) "My wife won't let me."
This was just a generalized list of possibilities to answer derp's question. Only a few of them would pertain to me personally.
1) sleep outside you won't die
2) aren't there like some essential oil craps that work for that? also see tiki torches and ground spread repellants and citronella candles
3) find a sitter
4) there will be more of those, this happens once a year
5) let 'er rip, nobody cares if you're a moaner
6) never seen one at the campgrounds
7) look the other way
8) it's a campground it literally is a transient city
9) you won't die for one night / bring a hotspot with a provider that has service there / satellite internet
10) they have showers
11) ear plugs work great
13) see 11.
14) rubber boots
15) disregard the establishment.
Jealousy can manifest itself in many ways; fear being one of them!
You slept in a hotel last year bro!
Payment sent @tangledupinblu
So who's interested in mountain biking? I'll be bringing my bike and hitting some stuff I've never ridden in LaCrosse. I hear is pretty good down there! Might have a couple more people with me who are also riding.
That sounds interesting!
All I know is what I've seen on Trailforks, so I'll just plan on having no plan and winging it haha. Not sure how many attending are MTB people but hopefully we can get a decent group going.
Maybe the MB ride should be another event!
I'd take you up on that if my 4yo wasn't chilling with me for that weekend.
Still hung out at the campground for many hours after the cruise ended.
Yeah, we all know. Do you remember the sock em boppers?
Haha, my son was taking shots at people (or at least Derp) with those.
i actually remember a fair part of that night considering how many recreational beverages i consumed.
I am pretty sure last year was the most sober I have ever been at one of these events.
Yeah, I say no sock and boppers this year....
why don't you like fun
I'll just be getting back from camping from the 24th-28th. Lol.
What’s one more night then? You won’t even have to clean your tent in between! Lol
I happen to be camping at Goose Island the week before (Hopefully I'll recover from the mosquitoes). I'll be golfing with my buddy that weekend, but we could be persuaded to golf in LaCrosse on Saturday.
Wushubaru (No Camping)
Tommy Y (No camping)
currently scrambling to fix my power steering after a line decided to blow out while moving it in my driveway, should be good to go tho
Disappointing but an understandable reason
seems like you haven't seen my onlyfans page...
43 spots damn.
I didn't know we have a cap.
Cap is 50. But it looks like they may say only 10 people allowed. Trying to figure out if I care or not.
I think that we should just send it!?
All I can think of is Randy Marsh.
"Arresting me for what? I thought this was America?!"
Well, maybe I can use the caterers payment to pay for the ticket? Lawlz
Also, cake was ordered today!
Is it still too soon to commit @joebush44 ?
what are they going to say, "don't come back next year"? its already the last year
I am going to tell them that it’s a “drive in” cruise. And that you were all just insubordinate and got out of your cars.
PUT up a BLM poster.. all good.. anybody comes we dont kow just loot them and knock them unconscious.. then its all good