Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by tangledupinblu, Feb 15, 2020.
well that's some dang ol bull****
put me down for a spot, I wont be camping again but will probably come hang for awhile again before heading home
ill paypal here shortly
I got you down and payment confirmed!
Perfect! Hopefully this year I won't have my exhaust fall off on the funnest part of the cruise haha
You’re already on the list new guy! #18
Also, we have 43 signed up. Only 7 spots left!
y the fuk aren't people camping
1) No tent or cardboard box.
2) Don't like insect bites or being lathered up with repellent.
3) Pet at home that can't come along.
4) Prior commitment to Saturday night "peaceful protesting" gathering.
5) Partner cannot perform quiet tent-sex.
6) Fear of snakes.
7) Fear of witnessing "tip touching" by convertible-Nissan-driving dudes.
8) Don't want to be mistaken for a new "tent city" and have to deal with local authorities.
9) Addicted to fast internet and fearful of spotty cell service.
10) Don't like feeling sweaty and dirty.
11) Don't like being awakened by early-morning fart-can "alarm clock" when first camper heads for home.
12) No electricity for coffee maker.
13) Late night revelers blasting the new Taylor Swift album.
15) "My wife won't let me."
This was just a generalized list of possibilities to answer derp's question. Only a few of them would pertain to me personally.
1) sleep outside you won't die
2) aren't there like some essential oil craps that work for that? also see tiki torches and ground spread repellants and citronella candles
3) find a sitter
4) there will be more of those, this happens once a year
5) let 'er rip, nobody cares if you're a moaner
6) never seen one at the campgrounds
7) look the other way
8) it's a campground it literally is a transient city
9) you won't die for one night / bring a hotspot with a provider that has service there / satellite internet
10) they have showers
11) ear plugs work great
13) see 11.
14) rubber boots
15) disregard the establishment.
Jealousy can manifest itself in many ways; fear being one of them!
You slept in a hotel last year bro!
Payment sent @tangledupinblu
So who's interested in mountain biking? I'll be bringing my bike and hitting some stuff I've never ridden in LaCrosse. I hear is pretty good down there! Might have a couple more people with me who are also riding.
That sounds interesting!
All I know is what I've seen on Trailforks, so I'll just plan on having no plan and winging it haha. Not sure how many attending are MTB people but hopefully we can get a decent group going.
Maybe the MB ride should be another event!
I'd take you up on that if my 4yo wasn't chilling with me for that weekend.
Still hung out at the campground for many hours after the cruise ended.