4th Annual Fall Fun Runs *list update on front page*

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by bikerboy, Sep 12, 2006.

1. silver03

silver03 Well-Known Member

What a blast! The car is faster and handles better than I expected. All those dollars in mods finally paid dividends! I thought having an automatic would have worked against me, but I think going back and forth between 3rd and 4th worked fabulous. I used the silver sti in front of me as a benchmark in keeping up;)

2. AspitFire

AspitFire Well-Known Member

I had about 4 or 5 big rock chips on my hood. but i brought my car back to the body shop where it got painted friday, and they are going to have to end up re spraying the hood and roof anyway.

3. 1fastwagon

1fastwagon New Member

Add to my list of nicknames...Benchmark. You were keeping up pretty well. I was working on my heel-toe a bit, so I have to apologize for a few sporatic braking sections. And then there were also a few sections where I got lazy and kept it in a higher gear and just lived with it...call me an inconsistent benchmark.

I had a blast, and wish I could have continued. My wife wanted to see Borat...so I had to jet home.

I'm still confused by the random photog in the middle of nowhere without shoes. I have an idea as to his purpose...but I hope I'm wrong. Eh, maybe it was just one of his buddies that warned him of our arrival and asked him to snap a few pics...or an angry farmer looking for justice.

4. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

anyone have any vids of my car on the way home doing a pull or something? i knwo people in the sti were filming?

5. badbennyb

badbennyb Has no title

I've got about 40 min of random stuff taped nothing real crazy. I think I have some of you on the way home. But A. I can't find cords for camera and B.I don't do anything fancy on the computer so I problably couldn't figure out how to post it anyway. I"ll gladly loan someone the tape if they wanna pick through it and see if there is something worth sharing.

6. callaesthetics

callaesthetics New Member

here's one of the 2nd drive.........sorry for the late post, i'd just signed up. I was one of the guys who came for a ride-along.

don't mind the cheesy music....it'll disappear after 40 seconds