5th Annual Fall Fun Runs ADDED NOV. 4th RUN

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by bikerboy, Sep 9, 2007.

1. rallyracer

rallyracer New Member

Also, we had a few brave souls (2 Subies) come on our tour and I think they had a great time.

[​IMG]

2. Taras

Taras BANNED

our tour was still better!:mad:, JK. If talking about slow pace, we for sure did not have much of it especially the first leg with Matt leading and then the last one with Ksal leading. I could barely keep up. In couple places we got up to triple digits.

3. Moleness

Moleness I can change the internet Staff Member

It was way fun, I recommend it, we had a few smallish groups, each going at their own pace. ;)

I was mostly with the the cars in the picure above, plus 2 EVOs, an E46 M3, an RSX Type S, and an Aston Martin for awhile. My nerves are shot. :biggrin:

4. KSAL

KSAL Well-Known Member

Ohh yeah! I kinda felt that from some of the posts but not all. People might have wanted a bit quicker pace. I wasnt intentionally trying to fly around and loose people but i felt that being in front i had to go a little slower around the corners and so i had to geyt my distance comming out of the corners. as for the triple digits!! :biggrin: only in the staights with plenty of stopping room and absolutly clear views of ahead and the sides!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I aslo have to say that i give matt TONS of props for always being the leader. have this past one be my 5th or 6th run. I have always taken riding in the middle for gtranted. if you want a totally different experience the front is crazy!!!!!!!!! again always soooo much fun

5. Taras

Taras BANNED

I know. That straight away was perfect, no farms no people no cars no turns and you could see like a mile. I bet driving in front feels way different. When i was the second one, right after Matt for a while it was hard to see when cars where coming from opposing traffic.

6. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

You did o.k. I guess.:roll: hahaha, j/k...We had a great time and I'll be making all of the Fall Runs next year! Instead of just two out of the three.:cool:

7. Taras

Taras BANNED

What i thought was really funny is that mini cooper's interior overlay, with knobs that said "oil slick" "eject seat" "smoke" and it was all so genuine. And the "actual size" sticker rocks.

8. segfault

segfault Well-Known Member

You should try driving one in the twisties! Sticks like glue and slows/stops almost instantly.

9. Taras

Taras BANNED

I actually did. My friends mom has one. And we took it to North Oaks where there are a ton of twisties and it was crazy fun, drives like a go cart.

10. SubieDave

SubieDave Well-Known Member

I was right behind KSAL when he was leading and that is by far the fastest I've gone through the corners. It was a blast. Triple digits were fun too..never been that fast on a tour before.
    It's definetely more fun in the front of the line then the rear.

11. 1_sic_rex

1_sic_rex Well-Known Member

The first leg was ablast..... As for the second... Lee and I went towards rochester on 95... OMG what a fun ass road.... Twisty as hell, and the scenery was great coming into the missippi valley... very hilly and the road was smooth as could be...

12. rallyracer

rallyracer New Member

13. tangledupinblu

The last 5 to 10 seconds were great! I love how you can see the cars down around the next corner or two! Sounds like you guys had a great time on Sunday too. Spooked the hell out of me though when we came around the corner and you guys were right there.:biggrin:

14. rallyracer

rallyracer New Member

Here some uncut video that I sped up just a bit...at some areas you can tell were really flyin.

The fastest part of the day never made it on onto my video but I think the Evo may have some of that footage.

Please watch, its only a few min long.
    [​IMG]Road Tour in FFW

15. tangledupinblu

No one could keep up?:)

16. rallyracer

rallyracer New Member

Well a few of us wanted to go alot faster than the rest of the group :)

17. tangledupinblu

Ah, so you had some that were in front of you? You should have put the camera on the front then.lol;)

Looked like a blast. I think that we need to journey out to that road sometime. I don't think we hit that one on our tour.

18. rallyracer

rallyracer New Member

I had an Evo MR infront of me during the FFW vid.