A video I like

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by PRA4SNO, Jul 2, 2008.

1. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

ps... this

Obama has indicated that he would engage in "direct presidential diplomacy" with Iran without preconditions

is absolutely awesome.. sit with a retarded leader and try to reason with him... like the UN hasnt been trying that tactic for like 20 yrs...

2. PRA4SNO

PRA4SNO Well-Known Member

I didnt really see this going as far as it did, but then again, opinions will be opinions.

Etchy, I agree with you quite entirely on not being a war monger. I saw a shirt (laugh for effect) but it really sums up the way I feel about things. "Train for War, Pray for Peace." I dont jump for joy about the idea of deploying, but the way I look at it, the things fondune said also go into that. I'm being compensated (while not that well, I am) for the training and future that I will have because of my years spent here. I know that when my unit goes, my brothers go, and I'll be damned if Im not next to them when the **** hits the fan. I do want to go overseas. Its what I signed up to do, and while there is a lot of hesitation that goes along with entering a combat zone, I am okay with it.

I have a family of military members, and every one of them who have been to war have nothing good to say about it. They can however, point at some very good things that have come FROM them, and how a vast number of people who followed the sacrifice of men before them have lived fulfilling lives.