AARRF DCTC June 24 evening event

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Musashi, Jun 7, 2004.

1. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Thanks for the recaps... wish I was there but had more important things to do. Hope to see you guys at the next event.

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

3. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

There's ME!!:D
    [​IMG]

4. Musashi

Yeap right behind the Audi, hey that kinda looks like Jorday's :D Now when are you going to get in front of it? }:)

5. Substeroo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

Yeap right behind the Audi, hey that kinda looks like Jorday's :D Now when are you going to get in front of it? }:)
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yeah no kidding. But I got the blue and yellow flag for a Passat twice! I was talking to the guy though and he's got some experience under his belt.

6. Musashi

Maybe next time you let me do the honors of driving your car. }:) or maybe not :p

I'm gonna try and get my friend with the Vishnu stg2 to come out with his Azenis, than I can really have some fun, I really wanted to try and chase some of those fast cars like the Yellow RX-7 and the White BMW (Loser).

I can't wait to go out there again.

C

7. Musashi

8. Substeroo

You can drive my car, as long as I'm riding shotgun!:D

9. Musashi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Substeroo

You can drive my car, as long as I'm riding shotgun!:D
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Consider yourself in good hands! ;) Get ready for another WILD RIDE! and its not called the Wild Thang. }:)