Alignment Question

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Steve-o, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve-o

Steve-o Administrator Staff Member

For Christmas I recieved some Eibach springs for my wrx. After installation, where should I go to get an alignment?

Steve.

2. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Centerline Frame, It's in St. Paul... Off of Rice & Arlington. It may run you anywhere from $80 to $100.

You could also use Sears or any of the Tire shops that does alignment. I'd be very watchful of what they do though... ya never know.

3. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

You'd better call them shops first to see if they will work on cars with modified suspension. Many places I went to will not deal with modified cars (although I told them that they were replacement items ;) )

If you want a shop to do your alignment, I only know of "Hoover Alignment and Wheel" on E. Hennepin and 35w in Minneapolis that will do your alignment for you. They will ask you what you'd like for your settings, but they can only do as much as they can on stock/non-adjustable struts. They charged me about $70 for checking and correcting my alignment settings for both the front and back wheels. You'll be charged about $40 if you only want them to work on the fronts or the backs.

4. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

I hear that the Sears over at Ridgedale does alignments on cars with modded suspension, and apparently does a good job. A bunch of guys from MNSC get it done there.

5. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

I gotta go get this done sometime too. Last time I rotated tires I noticed a little extra treadwear on the inside of one of the fronts. Dunno how it got cambered out since I tend to only hit things on the lower half of the wheel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.