Anoka/Andover/Blaine/Coon Rapid

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Speedemon, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

I dont even know how long we will be there for.

Evan

2. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

I don't know where Sears in Riverdale is located at. If plans don't work out for me tomorrow, I'll still be at the Brooklyn Park Subaru meet this coming friday. :D

3. Speedemon

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

I don't know where Sears in Riverdale is located at. If plans don't work out for me tomorrow, I'll still be at the Brooklyn Park Subaru meet this coming friday. :D
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Do you know where riverdale is?

4. kickin_81

No. Is there an address or a map you can provide?

5. wrxpeed

wrxpeed CobraPeed

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

how do you not know where that is??? It's the shopping complex off of hwy 10 and Main st. of anoka (242) can't miss it if you ever take ten through coon rapids and anoka.

6. kickin_81

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by wrxpeed

how do you not know where that is??? It's the shopping complex off of hwy 10 and Main st. of anoka (242) can't miss it if you ever take ten through coon rapids and anoka.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Up highway 10; get off on Main st. Gotcha! :)

7. Speedemon

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Speedemon

If this doesnt help I will just write them out myself

This is from Best Buy in Northtown
    http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...LE+BLVD+NW&2c=Coon+Rapids&2s=MN&2z=55448&2ah=

This is a map from the best buy at northtown to the sears at riverdale

8. 1SIKWRX

1SIKWRX New Member

**** you northern people! id be there if i was still in maple grove!

9. Speedemon

If you dont think you will be able to find Riverdale I can meet you at the Best buy parking lot at Northtown.

Evan

10. Speedemon

If you cant find us give me call on my cell

Evan
    763-238-2070

11. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

Phase 1: sears.com
    Phase 2: Store Locator
    Phase 3: enter Anoka or Coon Rapids, MN
    Phase 4: click map link for store located on Riverdale Blvd

Elapsed time: 45 seconds?

12. Speedemon

That was cool today. We have to do it again and take a nice little drive. Nice to meet all of you.

Evan

13. wrxpeed

wrxpeed CobraPeed

yeah it was fun, chipotle rocks but i'll be feeling it later. my car was crap, dirty and crap, hasn't seen the road in 5 months. everyone else's was clean.

14. Speedemon

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by wrxpeed

yeah it was fun, chipotle rocks but i'll be feeling it later.

I know what you mean

15. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Nice meeting everyone... yup, we'll have to do it again.

16. kickin_81

It was nice to hang out with the big northern boys in the shopping complex in Anoka. It should have been more sunny though. I was freezing my leg hairs off!

<font size="1">*disclaimer* There were no young girls "cold" at the making of this meet. They were in my warm car. </font id="size1">

17. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

I couldn't make it in time. My car started hemorrhaging coolant last night after coming home from the (now smoke-free) bar and I couldn't take a look at it until today. Well fortunately it ended up just being a bad seal on the radiator cap so it was leaking out there and burning off farther down and back so it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Still smells a bit like coolant cooking off though.