Any Fargo or College subaru owners

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by bruhn1966, Mar 21, 2009.

1. KA-T_240

KA-T_240 Well-Known Member

mine was dirty from driving in a field.

2. STi Scott

STi Scott Well-Known Member

there # of suby owners in fargo is exponentially growing lol

3. Bookem

Bookem Well-Known Member

Dang, I should log in more often. Didn't even know that was you guys. I drove by Tintmasters that night on the way home from Jim Gaffigan show at the Civic and saw all the cars. I had to hide myself since I was driving the woman's purple Rav4:ugh:

4. ricetiva

ricetiva Well-Known Member

why would you drive that thing Dan? ;) how's the LGT treating you?

5. Bookem

Bookem Well-Known Member

I knew parking would be nuts downtown, you're right though it is hideous. Got a Koyo for 90-94 t-leg, just need slim fan(s) and it'll fit. So far so good, not a trouble with the swap.

6. ricetiva

ricetiva Well-Known Member

that's good! if you need fans, stop in and see what we can do for you!

7. bruhn1966

bruhn1966 Well-Known Member

Sorry guys we met on friday again and the turnout was huge, prob around 15 subarus and lots on rice and random vetts. Around 50 cars total. it was a good time, this friday at 8 tintmasters again, everyone from fargo please make it out!!!

8. bruhn1966

bruhn1966 Well-Known Member

This very true, but i like we are making a giant family!! And bandwagon which i am totally ok with

9. Turb0x3r

Turb0x3r New Member

I have a younger brother that attends NDSU in Fargo. He drives a SWP 05 LGT. You might have seen that car around Fargo.

10. HiImBrian

HiImBrian Member

I hate it. Every other car I see is a wrx. It's like a good song on the radio that's played ever 10 minutes...It just gets old and loses excitement.

11. j4ngl35

j4ngl35 Well-Known Member

After I got done talking to a local credit union the other day and got approved for a loan for whatever WRX I happen to find, I saw probably 4-5 WRXs within 10 minutes of each other just driving around town. I saw it as an omen. :biggrin:

Can't wait to join you guys!

12. greg donovan

greg donovan Well-Known Member

i really hope none of you guys were withthe group of cars with tintmasters stickers that were on University around 10:40 by taco bell.

this bunch was racing up to 45 mph then slamming on the brakes and idling at 15 and weaving around in the street. almost hit my wife a few times on her way to work.

one of the closer calls involved a dark colored mazda sedan that decided he needed to stop at dans oil too. however, he was in the far left lane going north and shot across all those lanes of traffic there in front of my wife and almost clipped the front of our car as she was getting ready to get on east 94.

needless to say that was not very impressive and puts a pretty poor image of the group out there. i get the appeal of cruising with your friends but that is no excuse to drive like a jack ass.

she said the majority of the cars had tintmasters stickers on them.