Any meets coming up?

Discussion in 'Mini Meets' started by Aussie, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Aussie

Aussie Member

Hey me again!!!!
    Not sure if I’m reading the threads correctly
    And I missed one , but are there any meets coming up where I can meet some folks?

Thanks Craig

2. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Winter time is a bit slow on car meets. But Tuesday nights are pretty much happening weekly. There are occasionally nights that it gets cancelled, but not very often.

-Josh

3. Aussie

Aussie Member

Hey Josh

Where & what time Tuesday’s?

Thanks

4. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

It varies, but usually starts between 5 and 6pm on Tuesday nights. Typically, but not completely restricted to, Falcon Heights/Roseville area.

Just keep an eye on the thread the “day of” if you are interested. The location can change and if there isn’t enough interest, it gets cancelled.

5. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

I run a monthly Friday one at moa.... But since we have all been here forever our meets are more "getting together for a few drinks with friends" than "check out cars" ... Likely won't be having one this month or next because of holidays but that can change. If you wanna come out and get some beers feel free to come to the next Friday one :)

6. curly2k3

curly2k3 Well-Known Member

especially if you play pokemon go and are socially awkward in general, you'd fit right into the MOA group.

TSTRBOY2004 likes this.