Area 55304

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Speedemon, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrisNiN

TrisNiN Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by AspitFire

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by wrxpeed

no, i work next door at Sears, in coon rapids.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

you work at sears? do you work with the water softners and what not?? I think you sold me and my room mate our water sofner about 10 months ago. I spoke with you about cars, and i think i rember you telling me you had a wrx, at the time i didnt have one, but now i do.

by the way i work right across the street (242) at AT&T Wireles (cingular monday). Once and a while i will see a 02-03 blue wrx roll thru the parking lot past my car.

If it is a wagon that rolls through, that is me. I use to live in Anoka, but moved out to Princeton to get some land. Coon Rapids is the closest good shopping (and its on my way to work). My cousin lives in Coon Rapids as well, and that is where I do most of the work on my cars. And I stop by Sears often... wrxspeed, what department do you work in?

2. AspitFire

AspitFire Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by TrisNiN

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by AspitFire

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by wrxpeed

no, i work next door at Sears, in coon rapids.

you work at sears? do you work with the water softners and what not?? I think you sold me and my room mate our water sofner about 10 months ago. I spoke with you about cars, and i think i rember you telling me you had a wrx, at the time i didnt have one, but now i do.

by the way i work right across the street (242) at AT&T Wireles (cingular monday). Once and a while i will see a 02-03 blue wrx roll thru the parking lot past my car.

If it is a wagon that rolls through, that is me. I use to live in Anoka, but moved out to Princeton to get some land. Coon Rapids is the closest good shopping (and its on my way to work). My cousin lives in Coon Rapids as well, and that is where I do most of the work on my cars. And I stop by Sears often... wrxspeed, what department do you work in?
    not a wagon, altough i have seen a couple wagons around too, when its dead here, i usually watch for cars around :D

If any of you guys are going to roll down to firestone tonight, and want to meet up in the andover area before hand, give me a call on my cell 612-804-1471 and we can roll down there together.

3. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

at least its warm out....for now

4. wrxpeed

wrxpeed CobraPeed

sorry guys can't go down to firestone, it's one of my good girlfreind's birthday. Besides my car is crap right now, bumper is crap, brakes are loud as hell and way overdue, and its dirty. I don't even want to drive it, just want a winter beater, put my car on jackstands, and get ready for a good winter while slowly working on my car with no time restraints or deadlines, that way everything will be done right.
    BTW i work in the "Home Environment" department, i sell the water softeners and Water heaters there at Sears, i work every weekend so if you drive by on Saturday, come in and say Hey.

5. lindsay138

lindsay138 New Member

But my bf lives off of roundlake and 153rd.

6. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lindsay138

But my bf lives off of roundlake and 153rd.

sweet, i know where that is

7. jNorthWRX

jNorthWRX Well-Known Member

man this is an old thread, lots of subies in the northern suburbs though, i am 55449 in blaine, between 65 and radison just south of 242, ive seen quite a few around too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.