Auto-X Sunday

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Speedemon, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

Anyone gone to be there? I want to go and race but i dont think i will be able to get in so i might just go watch for a little bit.

2. Gspot

Gspot New Member

I'll be there.
    Did you get on the waiting list, because I guess everyone on the waiting list is being let in regardless of the 150 limit. There wont be any walk-ins allowed though.

3. AWD 101

AWD 101 Well-Known Member

not me, giving the car a break this weekend :D

4. Speedemon

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gspot

I'll be there.
    Did you get on the waiting list, because I guess everyone on the waiting list is being let in regardless of the 150 limit. There wont be any walk-ins allowed though.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Take some pics, I have to work so i will not make it

5. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

hey.. howd it go today?? I dropped by on the way out to my work conference... saw a few WRX's there and some STi's...

6. Speedemon

anyone take any pics

7. Grimm

Grimm New Member

I stopped in later in the evening. I saw speedmon but my girl was freezing and I wasn't racing so we didn't stay long. Nice and wide open track there. Looks like it would have been fun, If I knew they were taking the waiting list people I would have signed up....

8. Speedemon

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Grimm

I stopped in later in the evening. I saw speedmon but my girl was freezing and I wasn't racing so we didn't stay long. Nice and wide open track there. Looks like it would have been fun, If I knew they were taking the waiting list people I would have signed up....

I dont know how you saw me, i didn't make it to this one.

9. esperunit

esperunit Well-Known Member

people only notice the WRX and above cars, regardless of how fast the rs's are running

:D

10. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by esperunit

people only notice the WRX and above cars, regardless of how fast the rs's are running

:D
    And the slow ones, too!

11. Gspot

Gspot New Member

Then how come you got PICTURES TAKEN?! I need wallpaper.

12. Grimm

Grimm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Speedemon

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Grimm

I dont know how you saw me, i didn't make it to this one.
    Doh, then I have you confused with someone else.
    The guy with the RS and dreeds.
    Sorry. ok whose screen name is that?....

13. Gspot

Gspot New Member

Zak/esperunit