Autocross Events 6 & 7 Sept. 28, 29

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by MNGman, Aug 29, 2013.

1. MNGman

MNGman Well-Known Member

Registration for MOWOG Autocross events 6 & 7 is now open.
    Feel free to register and come on out and chase some cones around a parking lot. No need to worry about car class, we will help fit you in where you belong. The novice class is a run what you brung with no worries about class or series points!
    We will be running at Canterbury Downs, one of our larger sites, so this is a lot of fun.
    Great place to give your car a run and test some skills. Instructors are always available for those wanting a little direction.
    Registration info can be found here.

Musashi likes this.
  2. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting Glen! I'll be in attendance. Always a good time and great to see new faces out there.

3. wrx 08 Sedan

wrx 08 Sedan Member

I'll be there as well

TMF likes this.
  4. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

Good to hear man, you've been making pretty regular appearances now...addicted!

5. KA-T_240

KA-T_240 Well-Known Member

Sadly, I will not be there. Have auto-x in Fargo.

6. wrx 08 Sedan

wrx 08 Sedan Member

Addicted would be an under statement, also going to one on the 15 at DCTC hosted by the corvette club. won't be racing at proving grounds this time around:(

7. SCIFIDELITY

SCIFIDELITY Well-Known Member

How many runs does one get?

8. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

All depends on the location and how well the event is running for the day. You can normally expect 6 runs at a minimum and as much as 8 runs + fun runs at the end. If you go to a test n tune, you can get as many run as you want, or until your tires fall off.

Although test and tunes are great for seat time, practicing technique and fiddling with your setup, I still enjoy the regular autox events due to the competitive nature and seeing how well you're doing compared to others.

9. MNGman

MNGman Well-Known Member

Still plenty of room to sign up!
    There is an event this weekend at DCTC sponsored by Corvettes of Minnesota. Plenty of room left for this one also.
    A picture of the course for the COM event is here.
    Registration can be found HERE for the COM event and HERE for the MAC events.
    If you register for both of the MAC events you can get a $10.00 discount.($70.00 for both days)