Automotion 2017

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by JasonoJordan, May 1, 2017.

1. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

When: May 19th-21st
    Where: Wisconsin Dells
    What: Large Car meet

Plan is to drive down on Friday morning early. Leave the cities no later then 8am.
    I have secured housing for 6 people. Rate will vary depending on how many we have staying but the total was $520 for 2 nights. We currently have 3 people including myself going. The other two are @Navar Hren and @sti-fighter.

This event is a very large car enthusiast weekend. Lots of cars. Lots of fun and for some drinking. Generally its best to get into town early in the morning park the car and just enjoy the day and find a safe ride back to your sleeping accommodations. House I have secured is outside of town with fire pit and what not for people that would like to do that in the evenings. It also has a full kitchen so we can save some cash and eat dinners at the house.

We are looking for up to 3 more people to come share in the fun with us. I don't care if you want to drink but be of age and don't be a destructive asshole as this is all run through me and I will find you if I have to pay for any damages. Any-who shoot me a message if you are interested in coming and we will work out the details.

Jason

2. JasonoJordan

3. JasonoJordan

4. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Looks like a pretty nice spot! I <3 glamping!

5. JasonoJordan

Well then bring yo bitch ass along and take a youcation lol. Cost per person with the amount of people I have commited currently is less then $150 for the weekend + food/gas w.e

6. JasonoJordan

Bump one week out.

7. JasonoJordan

Bump event is this weekend. Still have one last minute open spot in the cabin.

8. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Can't believe that all of these didn't get snatched up already!

Usually there are quite a few members on here that go.

9. JasonoJordan

*shrugs* who knows. Alot of people that do go tend to book right in town and nearly a year out to get the best spots and prices. It fills up crazy fast and they charge a ****ing premium to be right next to the strip. I did the right in town thing a couple times just to many idiots and to much noise if you go to bed before midnight any of the nights lol.