Back from the BAN SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by Taras, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taras

Taras BANNED

That could be. But i doubt they have it copy righted. So anyone can make their own and i could modify it.

2. blackozone

blackozone Well-Known Member

It wouldn't really make sense to market something nationally without putting a copyright or patent on the design. Again, you may want to check with Grimmspeed first just to have an OK from the original maker.

3. Taras

Taras BANNED

Dont worry lee i will ask Justin. I dont think they even have a skidplate for sale anymore. The one i had was an old design one that is not in production anymore.

4. Taras

Taras BANNED

just remembered i still have the back up sensors

5. retreif

retreif Well-Known Member

You mean patent.

What Is Copyright
    Copyright is a form of protection provided by the laws of the United States (title 17, U. S. Code) to the authors of “original works of authorship,†including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. Section 106 of the 1976 Copyright Act generally gives the owner of copyright the exclusive right to do and to authorize others to do the following:

To reproduce the work in copies or phonorecords;

To prepare derivative works based upon the work;

To distribute copies or phonorecords of the work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending;

To perform the work publicly, in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and motion pictures and other audiovisual works;

To display the work publicly, in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and pictorial, graphic, or sculptural works, including the individual images of a motion picture or other audiovisual work; and

In the case of sound recordings*, to perform the work publicly by means of a digital audio transmission.

6. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

good luck.....

7. AspitFire

AspitFire Well-Known Member

i dont think you can copyright a copied product :laugh::laugh:

8. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

And now Taras is banned. That means this thread is closed.

Russ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.