BBQ and Pool Day

Discussion in 'Mini Meets' started by JasonoJordan, May 13, 2012.

1. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

Thinking about having a BBQ and pool day next weekend at my apartment complex in Burnsville. If we can get enough people interested I could even possibly rent the party room here as well.

Date: Saturday May 19th 2012
    Start Time: 3pm?

Bring something to share maybe to avoid doubling up on stuff post what you would like to bring to the party on the thread and i will start a list.

On a side note the drinking will have to be limited to later in the evening to avoid issues with management and it will be BYOB. For those of you that want to drink during the day you may consume the beverages inside my apartment only and of course only if you are of age.

On site there is also a large enough area to setup a game of football, play catch, or w.e else peole would like to do

Attached Files:

2. Subie Lovers

Subie Lovers Well-Known Member

FYI: This is on the same day as the shooting event.

3. Ylime

Ylime Well-Known Member

and daves wedding.

4. JasonoJordan

Thats fine i dont plan to go to the shooting event and was not invited to the wedding and with the vast amount of members on the site im sure there are a few that are in the same boat so not to worried. Thanks for the added info though guys its appreciated.

5. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Sounds like a good time Jason! I'd definitely join ya if i wasn't heading north for the wedding. Weather has been getting nice enough for a pool party for sure, enjoy!

6. JasonoJordan

Im sure this wont be the only one this summer. As it gets warmer and warmer im sure i will have another.

tangledupinblu likes this.