BIR w/ Audi Club

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by yosmiley, Apr 26, 2004.

1. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

2. Fast Eddy

Fast Eddy New Member

I'd love to attend something like this. Do I need to have any special tires or equipment (other than a helmet) to do this?

How much track time does this include?

3. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Fast Eddy

I'd love to attend something like this. Do I need to have any special tires or equipment (other than a helmet) to do this?

How much track time does this include?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It'll be an all 2 days event. To get more info. on requirment besides a helmet, you'll have to check with the Audi club on the above posted link. You can ask Jordan (jprice), whose also part of the MNAudi club as well.

4. nickmsn2

nickmsn2 Guest

Well, I attented BIR w/ the quattro club. It was my second driving school with the club and I had a blast. My STI got lots of attention, and I learned a ton. You get about 3.5 hours of track time with an instructor on board at all times. You dont need anything special--the club has plenty of loaner helmets available. If you can find the time, definitly plan to make the next BIR event in September.

-Nick

5. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

Was good to see you there Nick! ... Even though we never saw each other on the track even though we were in the same run group :-( I was hoping to see your STi, the boxter, and the CTS on the track. I didn't have a problem catching the boxster and hanging w/ him through the corners, but never saw you or the CTS. Maybe next time!! (Was looking forward to being passed by you!)

-Jordan

6. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

Oh, another reason you all should have gone.. at karoke on Monday night, one of the Audi guys did "she bang" Will Hung rendition, complete with accent and dance moves. Vic could have showed him up, but wasn't present!

7. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jprice

Oh, another reason you all should have gone.. at karoke on Monday night, one of the Audi guys did "she bang" Will Hung rendition, complete with accent and dance moves. Vic could have showed him up, but wasn't present!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Dagnabit, I'll show him next time who's the real Will Hung.