Brooklyn Park Subaru still honors MNSubaru discount

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by loxx0050, Oct 3, 2026 at 10:57 AM.

  1. loxx0050
    Offline

    loxx0050 Well-Known Member

    Likes Received:
    68
    Trophy Points:
    213
    Went to pick up some ATF fluid and Premix coolant to do drain and fill for both on my Outback. Asked the guy at the parts counter if they still did the discount and he said yes. Money off is money off, even if it's only 5%.

    I also parked next to a used Crosstrek for sale. They wanted $25k for it. Then I saw it had 52k miles (didn't pay attention to the MY). Thought they were smoking some strong stuff to ask that much for a used car.
     
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2026 at 7:32 PM
    tangledupinblu likes this.
  2. MinnesotaFTW
    Offline

    MinnesotaFTW Well-Known Member

    Likes Received:
    409
    Trophy Points:
    268
    I've been buying parts from Minnetonka and Brooklyn park since I was 16. That was 11 years ago. I still use the discount to this day. It's incredibly helpful because it's the same price as buying from one of the 3rd party Subaru Parts websites. We'd better have a farewell meet when we lose the MNSubaru discount.