Burnsville Meet Before Firestone 09APR

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by morganm, Apr 1, 2005.

1. morganm

morganm New Member

Where: Burnsville Center, CR-42 and Aldrich. Parking lot right there at the corner on mall property. Can't miss it; you can see it from the intersection before you even turn in to the mall parking lot system.

When: 7:00 PM. Most people don't even show up too Firestone till 8:00PM or later. Gives us an hour to meet and head upto Firestone. Also gives working chumps like me time to get home form work, eat dinner with family, and MAYBE escape :D

Rules: This is private property and the Burnsville Center mall would expect us to behave ourselves while using the privlage to park in their parking lot. Your actions influence the appearance of the MN Subaru club and we want to appear well in the eyes of others :)

I just noticed the 08APR date was conflicting with the first meet this year. Changed topic title to reflect this revolation.

2. 1SIKWRX

1SIKWRX New Member

ditto. will be there but not at firestone.

3. morganm

morganm New Member

What a waste of my Friday evening... :(!

Sat in that lot for atleast an hour playing with my CB radio. There was one Subaru there, black hood / trunk deck, no wing, silver body, debadged. Whoever this was didn't hang around; must have went into the mall cuz nobody was there.

4. 1SIKWRX

1SIKWRX New Member

that was my car. it didnt have tabs so i rolled with pete. gspot and 2.5rs showed up there as long as myself. i was there at 5:30 and we waited til 5:45 then bounce. we had a hunch about staying longer but no old school subaru showed up! i was looking for ur car.

5. morganm

morganm New Member

Must have just missed you then cuz I left my house at 5:40 and I live just down the road less than 2miles away :(

6. 6MTizzle

6MTizzle 2SLO

I TOLD YOU GUYS WE SHOULD'VE WAITED LONGER LOL Sorry, Morgan...I was wondering if anyone else was going to show.

7. morganm

morganm New Member

It's ok.

Maybe next time we should meet at a better lot? I noticed right at Aldrich and CR42 at the mall there was a lot front and center. Looks like about 4 rows deep with NOBODY parked there. Could be a good place to meet up and show off those fancy turbo 'roos in front of CR42 :cool:

Just a thought ;)

8. 1SIKWRX

1SIKWRX New Member

yea, we should have a mini south burbs meet there. well at least u noticed my car! lol.

9. morganm

morganm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by j0hnniz

yea, we should have a mini south burbs meet there. well at least u noticed my car! lol.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Hard to miss with the trained Subaru eye; even with it debaged and no rear spoiler. ;)

I like the idea of meeting up before going to Firestone. Always more cool rolling up crew deep right? :mrgreen:

10. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Why Bunrsville, is to far!!!MAN

11. morganm

morganm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by tbone

Why Bunrsville, is to far!!!MAN
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

This isnt going to be THE location. It's just where some of us south suburb guys can meet up and THEN go to University or wherever ;)

12. ImprezaWrx9

ImprezaWrx9 Well-Known Member

are people going to meet again and roll deep up to st.paul?? who's up for it again?

13. 6MTizzle

6MTizzle 2SLO

I'm down for Friday and/or Saturday :mrgreen: HEY THAT'S 100 4 ME :cool: I'm always down for a group drive. Nothing hotter than a line of subies!!!

14. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

is this the meet for the dealership if so than i'll se ya there since i work there for now....

15. ImprezaWrx9

meet at bvc then head up to firestone... i'm going to be there for the first time...:D

16. Flipndabrd

Flipndabrd Well-Known Member

I'm intrested in going to the first meet of the year at the BP Subaru. I live in Shakopee off of 18 behind the Home Depot. If anyone is intrested in rolling up there with me post on here. I'm getting the feeling there are more south of the river subi's out here than I though.
    Let me know.

Matt

17. 6MTizzle

6MTizzle 2SLO

Anyone going to BVC tonite before Firestone? If so what time???

18. 1SIKWRX

1SIKWRX New Member

i might go, still have expired tabs, but might go and bring my car.

19. 6MTizzle

6MTizzle 2SLO

Does 730 or 8pm at BVC work for everyone?

20. 1SIKWRX

1SIKWRX New Member

hmm..i dont think ill go to the dealership but ill meet up with u guys to go to firestone. i might bring my gf long.

21. ImprezaWrx9

i'll be able to meet at 7:45-8:00 pm but i was gonna go to bp subaru for the other meet then roll up to firestone for the first time with everyone..

22. 6MTizzle

6MTizzle 2SLO

Lot behind macaroni grill again?

23. 1SIKWRX

1SIKWRX New Member

along** i meant lol

24. ImprezaWrx9

hahaha thought you had a gf name Long... sounds like a guy's name... hmmm johnniz...:D

25. 6MTizzle

6MTizzle 2SLO

Hey, if anyone's showing up I'll be down to the mall in about 10 minutes...I'll chill til 8 or so to see if anyone else is coming.