Carbon Ceramic Tint

Discussion in 'Vendor Announcements/Sales/Discounts' started by FlawlessFrontEnds&Tint, Dec 15, 2015.

1. FlawlessFrontEnds&Tint

FlawlessFrontEnds&Tint Vendor

I have the new future of tint on hand. I have 4 different types of Ceramic tints. What is working best is the carbon ceramic tint. It has the best heat rejection AND long life ability. It is the most optically clear or no vision distortion and won't fade. Some of the ceramic tints out there are combined with dye to get more pigment. Those are both going to fade and not have as much heat rejection as you can get. Here is a video explaining the ceramics. Enjoy..

AspitFire, JuStaWRX and JasonoJordan like this.
  2. AspitFire

AspitFire Well-Known Member

cost?

3. FlawlessFrontEnds&Tint

Big cost for me. Just a 2-3 thousand per type of ceramic. Minimal for you, especially considering what other shops charge. Your average 4 door I can get you into ceramic for an additional $25. The high end material is more like $45 extra.

Keep in mind that I never carry a low end material of any kind. Even my dyed material is top notch. All the ceramics are a high end choice.

Good....any dyed film I carry.
    Better..entry level ceramic.
    Best...high end ceramic.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
    Ryan FailRad likes this.
  4. FlawlessFrontEnds&Tint

BTW for those of you coming for 2 windows to balance out your already tinted wagon.....you are gonna want to consider the 70% ceramic film over the rear tint at the very least to increase the heat rejection to the best available. The 70% film is considered clear by many in the industry, so it wouldn't hinder your vision by adding too much darkness to the rears. I have a heat demo to show you what I mean. 70% ceramic will reject the same amount of heat as a dyed limo tint. You will more than double the heat rejection of your factory tint by adding this minimal looking tint!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  5. AspitFire

AspitFire Well-Known Member

pm sent

6. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

Chris did this new ceramic tint on my FRS (I'm assuming he's referring to the same product) and it turned out great and stays nice and cool!

35% on sides and rear (sorry for the less than ideal photos, but this is what I had on file and you get the idea)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. clajiness

clajiness Well-Known Member

Is 35% legal in Minnesota? From what I read, 50% is the limit. That said, the 35% looks really nice!

TMF likes this.
  8. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

Correct, 50% is the legal limit for sedans in MN, unless you get a prescription.

clajiness likes this.
  9. JuStaWRX

JuStaWRX Well-Known Member

I I had Chris do this grade on my FXT as well last month. I plan to go back this summer to do the rears with the 70% or possibly darker. Previously I had my WRX tinted at a local chain, and while it was fine, I can tell the difference in quality with this product. +10 for Flawless Front Ends/Chris. I look forward to doing further business with him.
    (Photos are not overly helpful, but I figure I will attach them as well.)
    IMG_0880.JPG

Attached Files:

10. NoSoup4U

NoSoup4U New Member

Chris did my '16 WRX last Wednesday, and I couldn't be happier with the results! He gave me a great price, and after doing the heat lamp demonstration and walking me through all of my options, I chose 35% ceramic over the charcoal tint. I plan on going back in the spring/summer for clear bra and getting my roof wrapped black, and it sounds I've talked my uncle into going to him as well with his '12 WRX Hatch. It's not the best picture, but there haven't been many bright clear days since I've gotten tinted. He's a great guy and I couldn't recommend him more! IMG_0780.JPG

JuStaWRX likes this.
  11. EricS

EricS Nooberator

@TMF, those pics make me want a different type of twin in my life!! Yummy. Other than the stock wheels.

TMF likes this.
  12. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

Buy mine eric...lol.

tangledupinblu likes this.
  13. EricS

EricS Nooberator

Tradezees?

tangledupinblu likes this.
  14. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Where is FS thread?

On topic, Chris is the man! Looking forward to upgrading to one of these new ceramics. Although, with the quality of tint and your stellar installs, my guess is that I won't be doing ceramic until I upgrade to a hatch. :)

15. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

That he is. He also tinted my brz. Have not made a FS thread have not taken time to take any pics.

16. Kneel Weiß

Kneel Weiß FUMP BDI Staff Member

Chris tinted my BRZ 2 summers ago. Turned out great, not ceramic but his work is top notch.....so are his pooches.
    imagejpeg_0.jpg

imagejpeg_1.jpg

tehfuzz likes this.
  17. chriswelckle

chriswelckle Well-Known Member

Bump for carbon ceramic offer!