Club BBQ / Grill Day

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by TSTRBOY2004, May 12, 2005.

1. Chin

Chin Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by AWDimprezaL

well the other passion in my life besides cars is jetskis, cant jetski and night, so i go to firestone and chill...but i can see where your coming from, and im sure i'll grow out of it eventually, and i was just giving you ****, no need to get all serious;)
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Understood... and the "wink" was supposed to serve the purpose of making it less serious. I know you don't know this already, but take my comments with a grain of salt, I tend to be forward and blunt.

2. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

Hey all.... well seems like this has caused a mix bag of emotions... I would love to get to know some more enthusiasts... but if it doesnt happen it doesnt happen... I mean I know about 8 people now with subarus and a few other guys with fast cars... truthfully I would really like to have a get together for any performance small car enthusiast... maybe I will organise an afternoon event at my store one weekend.. problem is if I have it too early saturday my customers wont get the service they need... so I need to work out the logistics of this all....

I am awya this weekend... and next weeekend I move into my new house in Jordan.. which makes it almost an hour drive to the cities for me... but I WOULD do that to have a hangout...

I am still waiting on my custom grill to be delivered... when that is here I will definitely organise something for a saturday afternoon or evening at my store... (we have restrooms... ha ha), and those who dont wnat ot drive there that is ok... stay in your boring never get out of the box lifestyle.. cause its not like you cant make it too firestone after 8pm...

Maybe we could have an install evening at my store for those who have parts... maybe an exhaust system or dp / up-pipe that they want to install... people chip in a few dollars to cover meat and drinks... and maybe a little electricity (big shop) we could hang out there from 5pm till ????? on a saturday...

But again that would mean people wanting to drive somewhere different...

3. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

How about MOA or we can go all together to the minnesota ZOO, Yeah we go. Skip the grill eh maybe not

4. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by wrxboy2003

Hey all.... well seems like this has caused a mix bag of emotions... I would love to get to know some more enthusiasts... but if it doesnt happen it doesnt happen... I mean I know about 8 people now with subarus and a few other guys with fast cars... truthfully I would really like to have a get together for any performance small car enthusiast... maybe I will organise an afternoon event at my store one weekend.. problem is if I have it too early saturday my customers wont get the service they need... so I need to work out the logistics of this all....

I am awya this weekend... and next weeekend I move into my new house in Jordan.. which makes it almost an hour drive to the cities for me... but I WOULD do that to have a hangout...

I am still waiting on my custom grill to be delivered... when that is here I will definitely organise something for a saturday afternoon or evening at my store... (we have restrooms... ha ha), and those who dont wnat ot drive there that is ok... stay in your boring never get out of the box lifestyle.. cause its not like you cant make it too firestone after 8pm...

Maybe we could have an install evening at my store for those who have parts... maybe an exhaust system or dp / up-pipe that they want to install... people chip in a few dollars to cover meat and drinks... and maybe a little electricity (big shop) we could hang out there from 5pm till ????? on a saturday...

But again that would mean people wanting to drive somewhere different...

sounds like a great idea to me. Just give us the date and we'll be there. Will be more than glad to chip in and help out.

5. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Ok, not to sound like a ass, but this is what you need to do. Just set a time and date and a location, and whoever makes, makes it. I have tried so many times to get something done, and it never works. If you want to do a bbq at your shop, make it for a date that works out for YOU, and we will have to fall in line. If you wait for use to make decisions, it will never happen.

Russ

6. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

I do agree if it's ok with the boss, we should have it over there at your shop, Nathan. People have made it to rally fest....

I'm willing to supply some hotdogs and buns! Heck I remember bringing about 10lbs worth of fried rice!

7. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by WRX1

Ok, not to sound like a ass, but this is what you need to do. Just set a time and date and a location, and whoever makes, makes it. I have tried so many times to get something done, and it never works. If you want to do a bbq at your shop, make it for a date that works out for YOU, and we will have to fall in line. If you wait for use to make decisions, it will never happen.

Russ
    WORD!...dont work your way around us, set a date, if we cant make it or dont want to, then we dont go, food would make me drive most anywhere:D

8. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by FuJi K

I do agree if it's ok with the boss, we should have it over there at your shop, Nathan. People have made it to rally fest....

I'm willing to supply some hotdogs and buns! Heck I remember bringing about 10lbs worth of fried rice!

Ok with Boss... seeing as that means ME then yes... ha ha OH you mean BOSS?!?!? I will check with the wife.. ha ha ha.. let me get a few things sorted out... ie schedule... then I will post a day... then see who turns up...

when it gets a week or two out I will post and see who has somethign they need install help with and mayne a few people will know how to do it.. and we can have a good get together...

I am moving house in a week and out of town for a wedding this weekend, and then got a kid due in about 4 wks and also run a youth group... so I am busy... so again I will set a day that works and if NO-one turns up I will get fat on hotdogs and pop and play on my own car in the shop... ha hah

to be DECIDED!!!!!

9. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by wrxboy2003

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by FuJi K

Ok with Boss... seeing as that means ME then yes... ha ha OH you mean BOSS?!?!? I will check with the wife.. ha ha ha.. let me get a few things sorted out... ie schedule... then I will post a day... then see who turns up...

when it gets a week or two out I will post and see who has somethign they need install help with and mayne a few people will know how to do it.. and we can have a good get together...

I am moving house in a week and out of town for a wedding this weekend, and then got a kid due in about 4 wks and also run a youth group... so I am busy... so again I will set a day that works and if NO-one turns up I will get fat on hotdogs and pop and play on my own car in the shop... ha hah

to be DECIDED!!!!!
    what i coincidence! im a groomsmen in a wedding on sat, and the week after that im moving into my house i bought in monticello...your idea for the event sounds good