**CNlight HID GB again**

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by Newb, Oct 1, 2007.

1. silence

silence New Member

I would highly recommend only using the stock power wires as a turn on for a relay and running your own new grounds with any aftermarket lighting.

2. Newb

Newb New Member

3. 03suby

03suby Well-Known Member

The kit I bought has the high and low beam which has it's own power wire with an inline fuse. I made new ground points aswell. After disconnecting the DRL's when I pushed the fog light button on the button would not illuminate but the fogs still came on, this also made my brights indicator illuminate to about 50% and switched my headlights to dims. Now when i fliped the brights on the fogs would turn off as normal, but the headlights would be in dim mode. the headlights and brights and dims are still reversed in what they should do.

Now as for a relay to turn on and off the power .. im confused because my stock headlight plugs into a female plug on my hid kit to send the blinker signals and the high low signal but its a one way plug..

what about on the ballast if i switch the plug that plugs in what if i flipped it around and plugged it in the other way.?

thanks for all the help. any input helps

4. Newb

Newb New Member

What do you mean by dims? Low beam?

Pictures of your install would really really help.

5. 03suby

03suby Well-Known Member

what i mean by dims is the low beam.

6. Newb

Newb New Member

Hm......

So regular function:
    -Fogs on
    -High beams on

Hit the high beam switch
    -Lows on
    -Fogs off

Try flipping the plugs and see if it works and does anything. It's possible that it's reversed. I will do some research and see if I can find out more about why this is happening.