Congratulations to Musashi, Sept COTM winner!

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by twiztid_rs, Oct 2, 2013.

1. twiztid_rs

twiztid_rs Well-Known Member

Taking nearly 60% of the votes this last month for our Sept. "Rolling Out" category was Musashi! Congrats on the win and thanks to those that voted.

[​IMG]

2. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

Congrats man!

Musashi likes this.
  3. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

I was so looking forward to explanding my political career after having so much success with the polls. But it is unfortunate the Government slackers have decided to shutdown. I'm soo MAD right now :banghead:

Thanks for your supportive votes, I'll make you proud.

On a side note Fuji had brought the car out to BIR last Monday for a quick test and tune and I'm happy to report the car did very very well. We took our time to slowing check everything on the car line by line and broke in the new Nitto NT01 tires allowing everyone to pass us in the morning. Then in the afternoon after another 1, 2 check it was time to put the hammer down. We quickly switched to attack mode and made our way around the track. The WRX quickly engaged a crowd of six cars, 2 Spec racers, 1 Honda Chump Car, 1 white SCCA M3, 1 Mustang and 1 BIR Lotus Exige upon exiting turn 13. We managed to pass the 5 cars coming into turn 1a as I shifted into 4th gear. We went WOT flat out into turn 2 going 135 mph and caught up to the Lotus before the 5 brake marker slowing down and moved onto the middle of the track in the process to avoid any collision by kissing the back bumper of this beautiful dark metallic red Lotus. Those Hawk pads worked amazingly well w/the LGT brake upgrades. Upon corner entry with the amount of speed I had thought the car could carry we started to experience some understeer and we slowly watched the Lotus walk away from us. Once I got that understeer control I started to put the power down and the front started to lift causing the tires to slip and the car started to track really wide. It felt like we were driving a boat at this point. After I made the necessary changes to my driving we were able to catch back up to the Lotus coming into turn 5. The rest of the course was like white on rice up until it was time to power out of turn 9 thats when 3rd gear decided it was time to say good bye. We knew it was having problems but it held up pretty well up until that moment. I was in 3rd gear throughout the carousel and upon exiting turn 9 I put the power down and bing there goes 3rd gear. We waved the Lotus good bye and proceded to use the last lap to cool down the car.

That was my last highlight of this car. The next highlight of my day was seeing and working with some very old friends from way way back when I use to do Drag racing. Moe Elite and Shane DB, omg did that bring back fun memories. The highest of highlights of the day at BIR on that day was working with a former SCCA student who drives a fully track setup Black Boss 302 Mustang lol :uhhuh:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  4. Musashi

I just wanted to put a disclaimer out there: This story is completely for your viewing pleasure as none of this ever really happened in reality. All the charactors in this story were fictional and at no time did we use any live animals for our testing. Meaning don't buy into the hype on what you read on the IE, I wish I could drive as fast as I can paint on the internet. No one has ever seen me actually do any of this, so don't be afraid to come talk to me, I'm a real person with real emotions. Just don't confuse me with another Japanese driver :confused:

Oh and I hope this isn't a bad time to mention this but this isn't my car, it's Nukes! :alien:

5. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

Well I've seen you in action, first hand from the passenger seat, so I can vouch for your driving skills for the rest of noobs on the interwebz.

My question is how good are those skills when you have a little white car in your review mirror :byebye: Maybe I'm thinking a little :smoke:

Musashi likes this.
  6. Musashi

Haha, but wait a second before you get too excited as there's one small discrepancy. Just saying there is a possibility there may be a tiny difference between Instructor Mode and Beast Mode :frantic:

And incase you're wondering, you haven't seen B.Mode. Only the worthy :D

Too funny :p

7. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

Maybe you've never seen my B. Mode?

...I mean, how the heck else am I going to get in your review mirror :frantic:

Musashi likes this.
  8. Musashi

I don't need to see your B.mode, I've been to the future and back. I've seen everything up to Z.Mode ver.9.

Besides you can catch me only if I want you to catch me lol :censored:

9. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

What, do you drive a DeLorean now?

Next month's theme should be COTF (F for future :D )

Musashi likes this.
  10. Musashi

Alright it's time to stop talking about driving cause I can't keep up with you so I'm going to go do some kickboxing class now and you now have my permission to catch me now lol

11. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

Kickboxing? Now there...I got the long reach!

Haha ok I'm done.

12. Musashi

I know, I can see it five miles away, all I gotta do is roll my shoulder hehe

13. Musashi

B.Mode is a fallacy :p