Cop @ OPUS!!! (A Scary Midnight Tale)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by EchoWrx, Jun 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EchoWrx

EchoWrx New Member

Sat. 12:30am Just after midnight, I was leaving a party and decided to pass by Opus to work on some driver handling in my beater.

I was driving the complex when I pass a spot that I knew well. A Black and White was lurking in the parking lot next to the American Family Ins. Parking lot! It was sitting away from direct light under a dark and forboding tree. My beaters brakes trembled to a halt as I signaled for a turn. The Black & White glared at us with its tinted window eyes and as it shown its Chevy Impala teeth (I mean grill!).

My trusty Mazda beater and I soon vacated the area post-haste and with all deliberate "Mazda" speed.

So be carefull out there or you may end up the food of a vicious fun eating Impala.

Excelsior,
    EL

2. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

What Opus? Never heard of it. :eek:)

3. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

[EVIL GRIN]}:)[/EVIL GRIN]
    Nuff said... stay away from Opus!!! until thing kools down. I got story but I'll share it with you at another time. J, M and M can back me up.

4. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

probably after friday.....that was why the cop was there....midway seemed to have moved there that night.....

5. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

Yes, there are interesting tales from last night.

6. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jprice

Yes, there are interesting tales from last night.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ditto :p

7. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

maybe its security

8. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kongzilla

maybe its security
    Negative.

9. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

I hate it when you people hint at stories but then leave out all the juicy details...

10. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Zola

I hate it when you people hint at stories but then leave out all the juicy details...

It's called suspense :-p

Some things you don't post on a public forum.

11. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

I know nothing :eek:)

12. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by anonymous

It might have something to do with me }:) I think jonny law is a little upset that he couldnt keep up. LOL :eek:

And I happen to be the mistaken Identity ;) so I get the sore end of things for M. LOL. :D

13. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

U boyz :D

14. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Stay Away guys. I had my little incident last night. I was lucky ;)

15. yosmiley

Yia, what the heck is red and white doing way out there on a Monday night for? LOL

16. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Hey It was a Monday......[xx(]........I wanted to see what Red and White can do on that SOLO night. Red and White was not so tight because I got followed all the way to knollwood mall doing 50 mph before they decided to bail on me. I was lucky ;), I guess red and White will just have to wait.

17. kickin_81

Trying to sneak in a little action before the springs come in, huh? Don't go past 40mph if you're trying to get the hang of it... (same as 45-50mph if Vic said it). :p

18. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Just wanna do a little experiment so I can compare my sucky suspension to my new one. Morries said they should be in on Thurs, I should get it done by Fri so I can Feel Tight for the weekend. I guess I'll have to test them out in my back yard;). BTW fong, I need your torque wrench this week, I wanna do things right the first time:D

19. kickin_81

Do I have your #? I can come by and lend a hand until my GF calls. :p

20. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

763-670-7756

Im probably gonna do it at Fuji's place because he got most the tools. It will happen on Fri btwn 4-6 and until we get done. This plan only works if Morries have my Eibachs by Fri. BTW, i will be installing rear cusco sway and arm bar, agx, eibachs, possibly tranny mount and other stuff that will make RED and WHITE really TIGHT ;)

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

Do I have your #? I can come by and lend a hand until my GF calls. :p

21. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

ahahah...this ggonna be fun installing....parts....we can give you camber while we're at it.....

22. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

any updates lately?

23. yosmiley

Yes, Update is, I was just at "O" this past Sunday night hehehe... let'em buck.

I had a good 4 laps of 3 run after each cool down. Nice and quiet with no one else around. Ahhh, this is the life for me.

24. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yosmiley

Yes, Update is I was just at "O" this Sunday night hehehe... let'em buck.

I had a good 4 laps of 3 run after eaching cooling down. Nice and quiet with no one else around. Ahhh, this is the life for me.

You bastard!!! I was thinking bout going but someone said, red and white will be spotted! Errrrrr..........I'm going soon!!!:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.