Des Moines People

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by EnyceBoi, Apr 30, 2005.

1. EnyceBoi

EnyceBoi New Member

Any subaru drivers here in Iowa ever go down town in Des Moines and hang out at the bridge?

There's always a lot of honda's, acura, ****subishi, and mazda. Lately I went to the bridge(Locust St.) and there's like no subarus around. I noticed that I am the only subaru driver and I happen to drive a impreza L wagon. Kinda wish there were more Subaru drivers/tuners in Iowa cause I feel like i'm not "In" with everyone.

2. AWD 101

AWD 101 Well-Known Member

next time i'm down to visit my grandma i'll swing by and back you up :)

3. lindsay138

lindsay138 New Member

I go to school in Ames and I have always wanted to go to Des Moines but never really knew where a good spot was. I am going home to MN for the summer but will be back it August. I would definately come down and check it out some weekend.

4. EnyceBoi

EnyceBoi New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lindsay138

I go to school in Ames and I have always wanted to go to Des Moines but never really knew where a good spot was. I am going home to MN for the summer but will be back it August. I would definately come down and check it out some weekend.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hey i go to Iowa State University in Ames. What car do you have? We should go to the races sometime or just hang out in Ames. Oh and welcome to mnsubaru. If you go to ISU then I wish you Good luck on finals!

5. lindsay138

lindsay138 New Member

I do go to Iowa State. I have the '01 2.5 RS, right now i live at Fredrickson. What do you have? We should go to races or hang out or something.
    Thanks and good luck to you, too.

6. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

can i hang out with ya too?

7. EnyceBoi

EnyceBoi New Member

i'm a freshmen and I live in Birch. i drive a 1997 Impreza L wagon 5speed. it's white with VIS CF hood and with bright ass HID's What color is your 2.5RS? I've seen a couple around campus and I've always wondered who drove them.

Hell yeah tbone. you can kicc it with us!

8. lindsay138

lindsay138 New Member

My 2.5 is silver and it is also a 5 speed. It is pretty much just stock.

9. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

GO Cyclones! Rah Rah

A good friend of mine is in a sorority down there...that place is a grand time.

10. DISCOPOPE

DISCOPOPE Well-Known Member

i go through waterloo/cedar falls often.
    my dad 2 brothers and my gramma live there.

if you go, the spot to cruise is university, from main street up past the peoples thrift goods, u turn at that stop light and do the loop.

in highschool i used to drag there with my 440 coronette.. there is a black ruff 911 tt porsche there that comes out maybe 3-4 times a summer. he lays waste to ANYONE.. it's a sight to behold.

there is alot of nice muscle in iowa.. not much else to spend yourt money on i guess...