Dirty laundry, air your **** out here.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AWDimprezaL, Nov 19, 2010.

1. zisson33

zisson33 Well-Known Member

I need to add to the skinny jean comment - sagging skinny jeans. SERIOUSLY? Nobody looks good in skinny jeans, especially dudes.

2. pillboy

pillboy Well-Known Member

Muffin tops. Low-cut jeans with a thick mid-section do not go together. You do not look hot. Cover it up. I don't want to see it...even if I accidentally look your way and you have a cute face.

Society's douche bags. Capital punishment needs to apply to many more offences than it currently does. Public hangings are very under rated.

3. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

i think we are ruining natural selection! AND IT SHOWS! who let some of these people survive/multiply!

4. Tim the Plumber

Tim the Plumber Well-Known Member

I say F**K about 80% of the world population... and im being optomistic

5. 95lwrx

95lwrx Well-Known Member

banks....namely wells fargo, it is great to know you can be with a bank for 28 yrs and have them treat you like a bum off the street and basically any lending establishment can go diaf. also denny hecker's crooked ass. holiday drivers/shoppers, and crooked employers who use the "you should be happy to have a job while they deny everyone in the company raises" and soo much more!!!

6. Moleness

Moleness I can change the internet Staff Member

Back to the kids that wear baseball caps and don't bend the bills, wear them crooked, and over their ears. DIAF. (you are so gangsta, lol) ;)

7. Grayguy

Grayguy Well-Known Member

I hate yellow fogs/headlights on cars, I hate emo skinny jeaned dick holes, and I hate when people tell me to go back to college, I was there, for 3.5 years, and didn't like any one of the things I tried, so stop telling me I'm worthless god damn it!

8. strangefamous

strangefamous Well-Known Member

I HATE waking up in the morning and washing the big bowl out to pour a GIANT bowl of cerel only to find out there is no milk left. What the hell do you do with the bowl full of cerel? Do you pour it back into the box? wasting half of it falling in between the bag and the box? or do you put plastic over the top and wait until you get more milk, finding out later that your roomate ate your big bowl of cerel before you got off work? FML

9. Mr. Derek

Mr. Derek Well-Known Member

I hate hangovers and heartburn which I still seem to have a little bit of each.

10. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

If it was Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Honeycomb, there will be blood. I've killed men for lesser sins.

11. strangefamous

strangefamous Well-Known Member

LOL!!! I hear that man. It was actually Coaco Pebbles. I am in love with those. Nothing like chocolate milk at the end.

12. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Guys that wear white framed sunglasses.

13. wall of tvs

wall of tvs Well-Known Member

This is my 1st post on here in god knows how long. Figure it out for yourself.

14. phi11

phi11 Well-Known Member

The ppl that call about selling the newspaper.

15. retreif

retreif Well-Known Member

I hate people who think Subarus and Porsches are the end all be all cars. and I kind of hate turbo lag. and Brett Farve. and those guys that made tannerite harder to obtain.

16. Nuke

Nuke Well-Known Member

I hate Subarus and majority of their owners.
    They cry when they hear a little sound from them. These cars aren't Lexus or Mercedes. They're econoboxes (some with turbos).
    Just drive the car. Whiny crybabies lol

17. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

But nuke, the STI is a supercar :roll:

18. carl

carl Well-Known Member

only if you say super with a huge lisp. Thuuuuuuuppppercaaaar!

19. Nuke

Nuke Well-Known Member

lmao, exactly
    it has to be sti this, sti this, no wrx parts are touching it. specifically sti parts ONLY

20. phi11

phi11 Well-Known Member

they do like to roll!

21. SpoolinWrxGirl

SpoolinWrxGirl Member

I HATE Fargo and the way a majority of the morons forget to drive! It's just snow ppl =)
    I also hate skinny jeans! Esp. on dudes...disgusting...
    hmmm that's all for today =)

22. NaMinesClarence

NaMinesClarence Well-Known Member

:laugh:

23. Lowrider

Lowrider Well-Known Member

I hate the sound of EWGs dumping in the atmosphere and EL header sound!

24. badbennyb

badbennyb Has no title

While watching a game the other night I remembered how much I can't stand people who feel the need to pound on the glass at hockey games. Even worse are the ones who reach from the 2nd or third row to bang on it too.

25. AWDimprezaL

People that think evos and stis are supercars. They are a fast econoboxes, nothing more.

26. carl

carl Well-Known Member

why the hell do they do freeway shoulder snow removal during rush hour? yesterday I got stuck behind their 5 plow trucks, 3 giant blinking arrow trucks, and 1 huge snowblower type machine on 35w north and then onto 62. but I couldn't actually get on 62 because they physically blocked off the on ramp. 4pm is a great time to basically close down a major traffic way

27. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

****** who tell you they are interested in your car but they were looking for a wrx, dark, 5 speed with less then 100K on the clock... then go through a sob story how they are a student, have to pay rent, they are going to vegas in 2 weeks so wont be able to buy the car till after that, then tell you they have $8K to spend.. then come back and tell you $8250 is their final offer and it is on the table for 2 weeks... that is after you have told them $9K cash is the bottom dollar at least 6 times.... sorry.. I dont need to sell my car to you cheaper then I am asking cause you are poor... I have 4 kids and am a student too....

Good luck finding what you are looking for with under 100K with $8K... told him to try a 2001 Forester NA ;)

28. Nuke

Nuke Well-Known Member

lol!

qft!!!

29. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I cannt stand peple that dont know how to spel especally when they are cleerly typing on a computir with spell chek to right there posts

30. Ylime

Ylime Well-Known Member

I see what you did there.. I hate people who mess with gimps :/ and also people who dont know how to drive in the snow and make my 15min drive home a hour and 10 min drive home.

31. fancyfootwork15

fancyfootwork15 Well-Known Member

First off.. Great thread.

Things I absolutely ****ing hate.

- Crocs.. What the hell.. which dumbass corporate **** ok'ed these?
    - Football. The Vikings blow year after year yet everyone insists that we will win a Superbowl. Also, why when football season starts everyone forgets about Baseball? Last I checked the Twins are a legitimate team who do well nearly every year.
    - I also hate skinny jeans.
    - The assholes at work who act like your boss who do the same job you do.
    - Taylor Swift
    - Apple and AT&T for screwing so many loyal customers with ridiculous monthly rates.
    - The douche bag in the Grand Am GT automatic who tried to race my stock 2.5i 5-speed down 55 a few months ago because he thinks his car is the ****. Go **** yourself.

32. Deride

Deride Well-Known Member

Can't stand people who constantly complain about the weather, if you don't like it move the **** out of northern Minnesota!

33. Shibbs

Shibbs The Daywalker

I know. Then people bitch and whine at me "OMG, you sold your Subaru rooblez for a CHEVY?!?! ZOMG, U R t3h R3tard3d!!1!!1one Your car can't even do 150!!!11!111oneeleventy"

No. ****. Guess what, tho? I have a brand new car with 100k of warranty. It still does 75 pretty damn easily, and that's all that really matters.

Plus... My car payments and insurance sill cost less than just my insurance did on my WRX.

34. curly2k3

curly2k3 Well-Known Member

and its red, and matches your carpet and drapes.

35. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

lolol

36. eagle talon guy

eagle talon guy Well-Known Member

Having 3 cars, and none of them currently run...... :(

37. Shibbs

Shibbs The Daywalker

I also hate that my pubes always have to get brought up in every ****ing thread on this faggot-board.

38. stoooo

stoooo Well-Known Member

I am so sick of the knuckle dragging ****wits that still don't "get" food allergies, yet still claim to be responsible parents. If you want to feed little Jimmy and his friends that big old cake, have a party at your own house, and keep that poison out of my kid's classroom.

39. dmoo

dmoo Well-Known Member

hate - high beam drivers in fog. and all other conditions, but mostly fog and blowing snow.

hate - most people in the iron range who don't like people just because they grew up in a city w/people

hate - 18 year old's in college classes. STFU i don't think i was ever that big of a prick

hate - 75% of people at down hill ski areas

40. AWDimprezaL

Do your kids have a guns to thier heads and are being forced to eat the cake? Cake is poison? Wtf dude.

41. blackozone

blackozone Well-Known Member

I think he's referring to kids with extreme sensitivity to nut allergies.
    For example, if I bake up a fresh batch of chocolate and peanut cupcakes to send with my midget for her birthday celebration at school, the peanut kid either A) won't be able to have any B) might be touched by one of his friends with peanut oil on their hands and have a reaction or C) will eat it anyway, oblivious to the peanuts contained within the chocolate death-cakes and will suffer from a seizure and collapse. As his airway seals itself shut like an inflatable fleshlight, he will start convulsing violently, likely biting his tongue off or chomping through his lower lip which will leave a permanant reminder for all to see for the rest of his school career. The teacher, stricken frozen in terror will be slow to call the school nurse and just look on in abysmal horror at the children screaming for their fallen friend who is in such desperate need for help. If he's lucky, the nurse will make it just in time with an Epipen to reverse the reaction, but the damage will never leave those children's minds. Many will suffer from nightmares for years to come, a few of them will have bed-wetting issues until their teens, and only a select few will grow old as adults permanently terrified of soft cake snacks. They'll have night terrors about ho-ho's and Mr. Peanut chasing them down dark corridors and never being able to escape. Recanting their tales of top hats and glowing green monocles to their therapist will never undo the crushing damage to their psyche and they will spend thousands on anti-depressants and pain suppresants through the course of their lives. If they are lucky, they'll find temporary respite in mind-altering drugs and binge drinking in a desperate attempt to black out every night so they don't have to re-live the awful terror of that 6-year-olds birthday. Nothing traumatizes more than unexpected tragedy.

Oh, and I hate walnuts. I'm allergic.

42. idget

idget Want to pokéman? PM ShortytheFirefighter Staff Member

How allergic? Is this something we can test? What are you doing next weekend?

43. AWDimprezaL

Jesus christ.

44. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Im with you brotha.

45. stoooo

stoooo Well-Known Member

This is the attitude I'm up against. Contact allergies mean if a kid has the allergen on its hands, then touches a toy/book/chair, my child can react if he touches the same toy/book/chair.

I like you. This is an extremely insightful post. In our case, it is eggs. For another child at school, it is dairy, which tends to be present in the 300 chocolate santas that were just handed out around him.