Do NOT BUY FMS TMIC

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Rex1502, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badbennyb

badbennyb Has no title

Are we done yet?

2. SurlyOldManMN

SurlyOldManMN Omdat fok jou Staff Member

Yup.

This thread has run its course. Rex1502/Performance Plus clearly has no intention of supporting their claims or explaining their shady behavior. .17HMR has no intention of doing anything but stirring the pot for amusement.

Closed.

3. ShortytheFirefighter

ShortytheFirefighter Pokemans. I has none. Staff Member

:coffee:

4. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

The attitudes on display in this thread is precisely why I sold my subaru at a loss and bought a Nissan. It's retards like 17hmr and Rex1502 that have made this place ****ing suck over the last few years.

Rex, you're soon to be banned. I don't want you here. Go find another forum to **** on vendors and be a tough ass.

17hmr, I'm a genius too, neat huh? Was tested twice. IQ between 140 and 150. But i don't flaunt it because I have plenty of other things going on in my life and have done enough awesome things during my time on this planet that i don't have to fall back on some number on a piece of paper to feel like my life has value. So far, all I have heard from you is that you think you are hot **** intelligent, but haven't done ****-all with your life that ranks higher than your self described intelligence. Get ****ed, or you'll join Rex in bantown. And yeah, its cat and mouse, but as long as your new sockpuppet accounts behave, then we win...and when you get caught, we ban you again. No loss on our part. It's just one button click to ban you again.

And yeah, this is "how not to act round two. " Jackasses like you two are the disease that is killing this place. Go act like douche hammers over at MNsportcompacts or something.

5. badbennyb

badbennyb Has no title

2 cents

6. Subie Lovers

Subie Lovers Well-Known Member

:eek::banghead::byebye:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.