Do you have what it takes? Are U the ONE?

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Musashi, May 10, 2004.

1. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

2. rmrf

rmrf Well-Known Member

that is cool, but kinda sucks at the same time. you have to be between 13-17 to compete and they require a copy of your birth certificate to verify your age.

good find though. are there any rally type events coming up that are in the area?

3. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Darrick,

Here ya go bro, check this out:

http://www.scca-lol.org/

There is a schedule for Ralley. Good luck and dont forget to have lots of fun }:):p

4. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

man.....im not qualify.....me too old....lo0l....

5. rmrf

rmrf Well-Known Member

Thanks man. Does anyone here know anyone that lives SW of the Metro area? I've seen a few rexes around and it would be cool if they post here. I've seen an STI in the shorewood area, a blue wrx in the chaska area, and another blue wrx in the victoria area. I waved at one guy and he waved back, but that is the only guy that has seen me. I might have to check out midway one of these days, but it is like 45 miles from where I live.

Thanks again for the link to lol...lol...haha

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

Darrick,

Here ya go bro, check this out:

http://www.scca-lol.org/

There is a schedule for Ralley. Good luck and dont forget to have lots of fun }:):p
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

6. Scooby02

Scooby02 Well-Known Member

I live in Chanhassen. I have a Blue 02 WRX with the Kaminari Wing, (kinda like the STI Wing) and Hyper Black 5 spoke 5Zigen Wheels. Not sure if youve seen me? I've had it out a few times now.

Later
    Dave

7. rmrf

rmrf Well-Known Member

I have seen a blue wrx a few times at the highway 5 and 41 intersection. I have also seen a blue one in victoria, as well as eden prairie. The one I saw in eden prairie had some awesome sounding exhaust, not sure about the other two though, since they were always stopped.

I drive a completely stock (for now) Black WRX.