Dominos is THE grossest pizza ever made.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AWDimprezaL, Feb 26, 2008.

1. AspitFire

AspitFire Well-Known Member

tried the new chicken ranch bacon thing, bbq chicken, buffalo chicken, and hawaiian pinnaple, bacon pizza at work the other day and they were much above the normal dominoes par

2. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

3. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

yea, it's true. all the "legends" pies are above average. mostly because they all use a buttload of provolone instead of just mozzerella.

I probably could. probalby wouldn't be all that great since they'd be sitting in the car for about 45 minutes. but I could probably steal a hot bag.....might be worth a try.

also. RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY RALLY

also. I'm posting from dominos. on the clock. drivers working. me on the internet. ftw.

4. stoooo

stoooo Well-Known Member

Pizza Hut is actually pretty good here. Then again, we always get the deep dish Cyprus Special which comes with halloumi, lountza, chunky tomatoes and mint. Euro-Pizza Hut sauce is different to the US version, too.

Mmmm, Umbria, drool, slurp. Their Power House pizza is fantastic, and the calzones are pretty good, too.

My favourite one here is Pizza Pomidoro (sp?) which has a big wood fired oven. They're a no frills outfit with no choice in style of crust, but who really cares when it tastes that good ?

Stuart.

5. piddster

piddster Lone Wolf

Little Ceasars and Pizza Hut are both hideous, and by far worse than Dominos. Not that Dominos is great, but, .... uuuugggg.

I long for some VIP. I want to freeze a half dozen of them to bring home.

6. Grayguy

Grayguy Well-Known Member

^ well when I bring you my car to tune, I'll pay you in VIP how does that sound? haha

7. RexNEffect

RexNEffect Well-Known Member

Agreed on this one. Dominoes or Papa Johns is the way to go for cheaper.

But if near home and can afford it, I love Punch, Pizza Luce, and Green Mill. Nom nom nom!

8. Shibbs

Shibbs The Daywalker

Green Mill pizza is bomb.

Davanni's is amazing as well.

So is Old Chicago's pizza.