Drivers race training 1st days free.

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by EchoWrx, Apr 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EchoWrx

EchoWrx New Member

I urge every one to get off yer buts and get to the meet April 17 9am. Check website. It is worth it, ya get free training and ya are less likely to embarrass ya self on the open roads (ie "subie_2.5rs"). Ya know I wont quit Lee. We'll make a driver outa U yet.

http://www2.mnautox.com/cal/event_calendar.php

All ya need is a license, insurance, a car and a helmet. Oh and be over 18 or accompanied by parent (Fuji and Lue).

Hey that is kinda cool your dad or mom could ride in the car with you making ya legal with your permits :D

2. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Why does everything have to happen on April 17? }:)

Heh heh, not really everything: just the rotor group buy and the Mercedes Benz C Spot. Sorry. :I

3. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

I know! If I wasn't getting rotors...

4. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

EchoWrx,

You should go, I use to race with those guys they are my friends, their nice people. It will be worth alot even if you had to pay.

Have fun.

Chong;)

5. kickin_81

I told El that he should go racing in his current beater. We'll see how much of a sleeper he is. Nah, El is old-skool with Auto-cross. He'll kill almost anything on the course... but that's only if he borrows Lee's RS for a day. :p

6. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

El,

To be honest its really not worth it to bring a car that your not familar with to an event. You would be too busy trying to learn to drive the car than to focus on who to drive the car faster with what they are teaching you.

$.002 Hope that counts for more $$$ Scooby discounts from your Funiture Store!

Chong

7. EchoWrx

EchoWrx New Member

LOL :D What is going on April 17 Rotors??? I read the thread but is it a group ride too?

8. imported_n/a

imported_n/a Guest

Sounds like an awesome meet and deal. But I dont have a car, -_- ,sms.

9. kickin_81

Danny, Fue has been with the Subaru crowd long before he got his car. It must have been back in 1999 that he started attending the Subaru meets... on bike. :cool:

10. imported_n/a

imported_n/a Guest

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

Danny, Fue has been with the Subaru crowd long before he got his car. It must have been back in 1999 that he started attending the Subaru meets... on bike. :cool:
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Lol, man that sounds kewl. Theres one thing. Well I'm kinda embarrass to say it... But I dont know how to ride a bike, :I , But my lil bro knows how to ride one. Maybe I'll tell him to hike me up there, :I :mad: ,sms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.