E-Cig Corner

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tehfuzz, Jul 30, 2015.

1. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

So what is the base for the secret sauce? Custard, milk, yogurt? That milk one that you had me try I didn't really like much.

Also, is there a custard or vanilla base for the BBW?

2. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Bahahahaha grool.

@Joe seiter where did you get that pineapple peach stuff again and what is it called?

3. idget

idget Want to pokéman? PM ShortytheFirefighter Staff Member

It's called PP stuff. Pineapple juice makes it taste... well you know.

tehfuzz likes this.
  4. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

@tangledupinblu secret sauce is the "clone" with cheesecake left out and upping the custard and strawberry with a more noticeable vanilla. And yeah the bbw has a vanilla in it in a small dose think next run to the shop I'll try whipped cream instead of vanilla

tangledupinblu likes this.
  5. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

@derp that is handlebar from must vape. Smokeless smoking carries it locally

6. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Picked up two bottles, thanks!

7. tangledupinblu

Just leaving Dark Horse now...
    image.jpeg

$107 and change...boo yah.

8. derp

derp Well-Known Member

But can't afford a 20 dollar bottle

9. tangledupinblu

At the regular $24/bottle, that is $576 of juice before tax for $107.28. :p

10. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Fite me

tehfuzz likes this.
  11. drunknmunky81

drunknmunky81 Well-Known Member

Hey guys. Just a quick heads up. The team at ECig Crib Coon Rapids will be having a cloud comp/vape meet at the end of the month here. We will be doing give aways and raffles again. Also, starting Monday November 23, we will be starting our black friday deals. We will be releasing an all new high VG juice line that week also. More details will come when I find out more info as to time and day.

12. drunknmunky81

drunknmunky81 Well-Known Member

Alright guys! Who's ready to have some fun and hang out with new friends? ECig Crib in Coon Rapids will be hosting a vape meet on Nov. 29 at 6:30 pm til whenever. We will be having a launch party for our newest in house juice line "StormBorn". We will be doing giveaways and raffles for the new juice line also.

13. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Someone watches too much game of thrones. I'm only interested if Emilia Clarke is there for the launch. Nude.

tehfuzz likes this.
  14. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

I'll see if I can get the day off work. Gonna have to see about entering the cloud comp that day

15. skubi1

skubi1 Well-Known Member

ECig Crib in CR is where i get all my juice/wicks. Been cig free for over 2 years now. Love my CoolFire 4 battery (didn't buy there). Bought 2 eLeaf iSticks and both turned out to be junk, so i switched brands. One of my regulars at work owns the ECig Clubhouse on 65 (he sold the car dealership and moved across the street).

16. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Have not been the that vape shop may have to head out early and check it out. Also for those who saw my dna200 it died and has been replaced with a snazzy new model that even has carbon fiber also have a few other new pieces of gear. @tehfuzz still in the market for a velocity? I'm selling mine. Also @tangledupinblu has first dibs but my white subtank is for sale and a v4 fogger in the blue color is up for grabs. Will add pics when I get home and more details. Oh also the aspire triton and the rda piece is up for grabs

17. tangledupinblu

I'll take it. :)

18. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Ok consider it yours. Also including the bell cap and exta oring set

19. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

PSA for Dark horse. Matt had a mid stolen and 3 tester mods by this guy. If anyone sees him please let me know. Also has hit a few other employees at shops. The mod Matt got stolen was a gift from the mod maffia juce company owner at the relase party. @drunknmunky81 let the guys know to watch out have been at 2 shops so far.

Attached Files:

20. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Also there is a reward for the return of the personal mods that were stolen.

21. derp

derp Well-Known Member

@Joe seiter do you have any sub-ohm mods or sticks for sale? Looking for cheap, want to give to my bro to try.

22. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

@derp Well you are in luck was just thinking about parting ways with my istick 100w. I would throw in my aspire triton tank. Picked this up for the GF but she says its not small enough compared to her 40w. Just put a fresh set of samsung 25r's in and have charged them once. If you are interested let me know and ill figure a price out for ya.

23. tehfuzz

tehfuzz Well-Known Member

my istick 50watt is still for sale @derp

24. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Will they run sub ohm coils?

25. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Yep im vaping it on a .16 coil now and will go as low as .02. Triton can be a rebuildable or run prebuilt coils has top fill. I have the rebuild coil and i think a stock one somewhere

26. tehfuzz

I ran a .02 on the 50 just fine

27. tangledupinblu

image.jpeg

LOL

28. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Well juice making just got a upgrade. I now can steep juice fully on the day it is made. My new 400.00 ultrasonic cleaner sees to that. Nice christmas gift from my mom. Also got a bunch of lab equipment so i feel all high tech. The first batch that will be on this equipment is the Grool that @tehfuzz has been waiting for. Will be mixing others as soon as i resupply my custard and strawberry flavors. Also have added a blueberry cheesecake flavor to the line up.

EricS, tangledupinblu and tehfuzz like this.
  29. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

@tehfuzz i think this is a winner. I have 20ml of ready to vape dead elvis clone for you sir. Would have mixed more but someone forgot to get more vg and banana flavor.

tehfuzz likes this.
  30. tehfuzz

cool, i am just about out of juice atm. ill have to schedule a time with you when I am available.

31. EricS

EricS Nooberator

How does that work Joe? Congrts on stepping up your game : )

32. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Well its a bit long winded but the short is heat plus agitation = steeped. Ive had some unsteeped juice that tasted like soap. Steeped for 3 weeks and its one of my favorites. Basicaly just makes all the flavors come together and taste good. @tehfuzz just let me know i have lots of time free now.

EricS likes this.
  33. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Well if anyone of you are looking for a 100w istick 30.00 and you can own mine with a pair of battries. For 40 ill throw in my aspire triton tank. I must have been good this year because santa got me a reuleaux rx200 and a 521 tab coil station. Triton has the rebuildable coil and i have a stock coil around i think. Plus as a christmas gift whoever buys gets a bottle of juice with it.

34. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Ok so plans have changed abit on pricing for juices. Instead of 10 and 6 for 30ml. Im doing 120ml for 30.00. That brakes down to 5.00 a 30ml. Will have the flavor list in a few days once my new order comes in. I am working towards being licensed by the middle of next month. So if you place a order it can be ready the same day. Have had quite a few well versed juice junkies that love my new flavors and cant wait to carry them. Pic is because its funny and fits

Attached Files:

35. derp

derp Well-Known Member

I'm on that Breeze flavor by Omega Vape now.

36. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Have not had that one. Just got a bottle of glas e juice in pebbles flavor. Best ceral vape i have tasted. Got the oppertunity to try out the new lines darkhorse will be releasin saturday i think. All i can say is i finaly found a peac vape i like. Also dough nut flavors are delicious.

37. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Also if anyone is interested i have been cranking out clapton coils and have considered selling them as well. If you want some let me know a pair of fused claptons is 5.00. They have such amazing flavor.

38. tehfuzz

[​IMG]

39. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

That is about what i looked like after tasting. You making the meet tomorrow i might make it and if so ill bring your juice.

40. tehfuzz

I don't have any impediments, but I wont be there until about 830. Hoping to have a new job here by the end of this week and go back to one jorb.

41. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Sounds like a plan. Launching this juice line has been my job lately. Soon ill make some money off all this work.

tehfuzz likes this.
  42. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Ok so my plans got all screwed for finalizing line due to a cold then the flu but now the list is ready for all but 2 flavors that i have to adjust.

All juice is now 120ml for 30.00. As most of you know "premium" juice is that for a 30ml bottle so its like buy one get 3 free. Have been told by E-juice Experts that its better than alot of major brands. Which is why Tonka's Fog Sauce was born. Finishing legality crap and will soon be in at least 3 shops soon. Will remain this price for members.

When ordering please tell me the nicotine level you vape. Also can do 0 nic.

1. The clone.
    Strawbery custard that is close to original sanctuary flavor. (if mixed with new sanctuary taste is dead on)
    2. Strawberry kiwi.
    This is as it sounds nothing fancy. Will change main flavor depending on wattages
    3. Blueberry cheesecake.
    Tastes close to eating it.
    4. Bananna custard
    Tastes like a banana laughy taffy
    5. Straw-nanna v.1 (tangledupinblue's addiction)
    Strawberry bannana with subtle hints of a milkshake.
    6. Subie loops
    Taste is like drinking the milk from a bowl of the cereal.
    7. Grool (Named by request of Derp)
    This is a clone of Dead Elvis. If you have hit Tehfuzz's you have tried it. If not its peanut butter and banana.
    8. Kahluah and cream
    (One of my girlfriends first liked flavors.)
    Tastes like the liquor.
    9. Blueberry custard.
    Simple explanation just like it sounds
    10. Red and blueberry cream.
    Strawberries and blueberry cream. Tastes like fresh berries in whipped cream.
    11. Secret sauce. This flavor was a surprise from bad mix and long steeping.
    Intended to be a strawberry frosting turned into a bakery/custard that has strawberry topping.

Here is the list @Legsaucy and @tangledupinblu Let me know when you have some free time have 2 straw-nanna ready for you.

43. derp

derp Well-Known Member

If you hit up some of that Breeze, I'd be on it. Or a blood-orchid clone. Those two are my kryptonite.

44. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

[​IMG] So the vape/tech whore in me came out and had to get the most expensive tank i have owned because you never have to buy a coil for it again.

This is called a cvu it is a "chip" that is made of tungsten and all you replace is the cotton. Now there are draw backs before the good.
    1. Need a device that can do 100w+
    2. Price. 119.00 but no 5$ coils again .3 cents of cotton a week
    3. Not a cloud chucker more for flavor but has decent vape production.

Now the good.

1. Flavor!!!!!!! This cvu brings the crispest full on flavor ever in vaping while also releasing hidden flavors in the juice that you couldnt taste before.

2. Never buy/build a coil again. They say it will last 3-4 years and has a 1yr warranty. If you figure a 5$ coil once a week for 3-4 years now the 119.00 price is a bit easier to swallow.
    3. Can be temp controled or run just in wattage mode. Both are great flavor and vape production.
    4. 100% usa made. No oversea shipping if you need the warranty.

This is for chain vapers all the way. Never have a dry hit again. This thing is by far worth the money in the long haul. I was hesitant at first but let me say it will change vaping. Also dead throne fans Zao is the new line and is privately realsed for 12.99 a 30ml. Forget 2 out of the 3 catch names but life is peachy is the best peach flavor ever. Then there is a pomagranet flavor and a blueberry one. All 3 are amazing. Will put pics up soon of the new tank

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  45. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

The breeze i may have a hard time sourcing the flavors for but will check into it. The blood orchid i have found the blood orange but the orchid part is what has me stummped. I may have to pick up a bottle and vape it until it hits me. Also if anyone has flavor requests let me know because im game to try and mix something that is not outhere as a signature flavor