E-Cig Corner

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tehfuzz, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Legsaucy

Legsaucy Well-Known Member

I think I may need some of that grool in my life.

2. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

What nicotine lvl? Once i know i can mix it up.

3. Legsaucy

18 would be great :)

Also if anyone is interested, I'm trying to sell an sx mini with some accessories, 100% open to offers. Link in the everything else for sale thread. New phone isn't letting me copy/paste.

4. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

I will try for 18 i have not had this in that lvl so i may have to do a few test batches so it tastes good. I have only had this in 10mg at most but should be a doable lvl

5. Legsaucy

10 should be just fine. The stuff I have now is 18 but might be time to lessen that a bit.

6. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

image.png

Legsaucy likes this.
  7. Legsaucy

Haha that's what the kids working at the ecig shop I went to told me they'd recommend! And so far it's been great, quit cigarettes completely and only take a handful of puffs a day. If it weren't for stress, bills, work, etc I probably wouldn't even need it :)

8. drunknmunky81

drunknmunky81 Well-Known Member

@Joe seiter .... Can you do a flavor close to Five Pawns Gambit? or Brooklyn by Enigma? with high VG?

9. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

@drunknmunky81 Have to look into the gambit but im sure i could if i can decipher the flavorings used. And ill check out the brooklyn flavor. Ill have to stop out one night your working and vape some gambit because ive forgotten the taste. Still want the tangledupinblu strawberry custard juice? And i either do 90/10 or 80/20 in all juice unless requested lower

10. pillboy

pillboy Well-Known Member

I've got a noob question since I don't use this stuff and know very little about it.

My mother-in-law (70 years old and most likely not willing to experiment with other products) uses an R.J. Reynolds product called Vuse. My wife currently buys her refill cartridges at Super America.

Are there any specialty shops that might be retailing this type of major manufacturer product for less than what a convenience store would be selling it for?

Thanks in advance for any leads in the south metro area.

11. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Not that i have seen lately most people find that they dont work for long due to taste and or not satisfying them. There are some that are similar and can take your own liquid but they are not identical to them. I can do some research and see what i can dig up for you. Most vape shops never carried them since big tobacco is the leader in shutting vaping down.

12. pillboy

Thanks Joe.

13. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

So ive been in a bad spot last couple weeks and so if you need me for juice or advice txt or call because honestly i couldnt find a second for checking fourms or anything and now its worse. WTB has the story so if you are interested its over there. @tehfuzz im at the suck up the pride and do the go fund me idea before im so burried ill never see daylight again. But that said i got ingredents for 1 120ml until i find a ride to get more vg @tangledupinblu. Had the strawnanna shakes from lack of it. So phone number is 952 288 9787 for those that dont have or need it. Also if i can get a ride too and from the 12th of march is my return to cloud comp and belated birthday comp (10th) is b-day. I got some new tricks up my slevee and hope my rib is fully healed up because if not im gonna need a ride to the hospital because im going big most powerfull mod and build wire. Clouds for days off this sucka. Also have a crap load of wire can premake coils for ya or if you want clapton wire i can do that too. Stapled and alien are the only claptons i cant yet

14. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Derp.

15. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

buuuuuuuuummmpppp

I'm still using the iStick 30w with an Aspire Nautilus Mini @11.5W - 503 Purple Rain @10mg nic - no sub ohm for me. Mr @Kneel Weiß talked me into getting a Juul - and it's OK, however it does not deliver what I like from my current setup so it is a backup. This thread has been around for a while, it would be interesting to see what everyone is running right now as opposed to what they were running a couple years ago.

I have been using ecig for years, and I'm so glad I ditched the cancer sticks (though - it's completely unknown at this point what we will all get from using ecigs in the long run)

tangledupinblu likes this.
  16. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Same ol kangertech subox with a top tank. Run .5 ohm and around 35 watts though the mod will push 50.

Aegis likes this.
  17. tangledupinblu

TC 220 w/Sapor drip tank-single coil at 45-50w. A fruit loops blend at 3 nic mainly. But i still have like 60 bottles of Chunks Blueberry Dough-nuttz at 6 nic that i’m trying to get through asswell!

Aegis likes this.
  18. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

Blueberry donuts? This sounds good.

19. tehfuzz

tehfuzz Well-Known Member

I have the ijoy captain p0270 mod, cleto 120 tank , and usually get key lime fantastic, or horchata chorizo in 3mg nic @65watt

Aegis likes this.
  20. sneefy

sneefy Well-Known Member

A vape thread...

...on a Subaru forum.

:facepalm:

21. derp

derp Well-Known Member

what else did you expect

22. Aegis

Aegis TAKE IT!

Hey I didn't start it. Blame fuzz. I just bumped it :D

23. pillboy

Where dafuq is the flat brim hat thread???

24. tangledupinblu

Pretty sure that it’s in here somewheres. I’ll dig in the archives a bit...brb

Aegis likes this.
  25. tangledupinblu

Blueberry Crumbcake donut to be exact. It’s pretty tasty! I did buy a box of 100 30ml. bottles, lmao.

Datvapelyfe yo. We should probably also have a thread on sweet (neatly trimmed) beards, skinny jeans, and Ken Block as well?

And “which BOVS make best psssssshhhh-psssshhhhh noise”. Oh wait...

pillboy and Aegis like this.
  26. Mnelson

Mnelson Well-Known Member

I have one that came with my car but I don't think I've used it in two years. It's aluminum so that's cool.

tangledupinblu likes this.
  27. tangledupinblu

If we didn’t, it would be like mnsubiez without a stance thread. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

sneefy, pillboy and Aegis like this.