E-Cig Corner

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tehfuzz, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

They did some tweaking of the recipie and i think they took it out. Glad you like it. The 100-%vg has almost no flavor 90/10 is most companies highest although alot of them do 100% for cloud chasers.

Im to blame for alot of wives asking that question. Try ordering a bottle of the elixvapor troll milk and mix the 2 120ml for 20 with elix50 code.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  2. Legsaucy

Legsaucy Well-Known Member

Any recommendations on a new device? I got talked into an itazte vtr that I'm not crazy about. It's about the size of an iPhone and ridiculously heavy, also doesn't seem to hold a charge longer than a day.

I didn't want to get "too" invested into one right away, but definitely looking to upgrade ASAP.

3. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

The istick 40w is a nice small device built in battery and can do temp control, or if you want a 2-3 day life the 50w istick and is a decent size. If you want replaceable batteries the ipv d2 is really a sweet unit. If you want a higher quality device the sx mini m class is amazing its what I have. Has upgradeable firmware and is a breeze to use. The evic vt is a awesome device as well.
    There are so many great devices its hard to pick but these are all way smaller and better units than the itaste

4. tehfuzz

tehfuzz Well-Known Member

Im sure @Joe seiter could answer this best, but what are you looking for?

I started with the nautilus aspire 6ml tank. Its very nice for holding double the amount of juice and for the more casual vaper I think it does fine for most. What made me invest in a different tank was the amount of airflow that was going through when inhaling. I wanted more. So, I made the switch into sub-ohm land and purchased the Horizon Arctic. It has a nice air flow and a bigger mouth piece. The flavor is pretty solid for the most part no matter what wattage I am running, and it also tickles me a little with the cloud abilities too IMO.

The Istick 50w is what i have for a battery. that ran me about 60-65$ , and the arctic I believe was 40$ . I havent looked back since.

(I usually get a solid 2-3 days on a charge when it goes over night.) Thats usually at 30w-40watts.

5. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Also if you want a great tank the aspire triton is a amazing tank with a 5ml capacity and flavor.

6. tehfuzz

I am pretty intrigued by the triton. id have to part ways with my arctic though. i blow through 3ML at least once a day now since i only typically run 6-10mg of nicotine.

7. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

The triton I go through 5ml per day. Has pre built coils that are awesome as well as you can buy a section for building your own. I'll try and post a picture. It has top fill so its easy to re juice. Has great airflow as well and has drip tip airflow if the bottom air is not enough. Have not used any other tank since I bought it

tehfuzz likes this.
  8. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

This is the triton

Attached Files:

9. tehfuzz

How much was the triton?

10. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Got it local for 40ish and the rebuild was 11. If you order online you can probably save a bit

11. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Also@tangledupinblue dark horse is the manufacturer of it so going there is the cheapest. In Duluth they are getting 35 for the 30ml.

12. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

This is the istick 40w temp controlled with subtank mini I got my GF

Attached Files:

13. Legsaucy

Just did a little research on that istick 40, definitely seems a little more up my alley than the brick I currently have. Does the triton tank work with this one? Thanks Joe!

14. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Yes it will also the sx mini I just sent your way is perfect with it

Legsaucy likes this.
  15. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

You need the brick though because its harder for you to misplace ;)

16. Legsaucy

I'll make it into a keychain to cut down on losing my keys as often.

17. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Wear it on a lanyard

Legsaucy likes this.
  18. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

FTFY

Legsaucy and tehfuzz like this.
  19. tangledupinblu

I see your blue mod, and raise you a pin...cherry blossom red one!!

image.jpg

20. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Thats the color she wanted but they dont have it on the new istick so she settled for the blue.

21. tangledupinblu

What is the difference between them? I wanted the blue one but they only had the one pink one left and i was desperate!

So they threw the black silicone case in for free.
    image.jpg

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  22. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

The new one has 40w and can use nickel wire for temp control so you will never burn your wick. Other than that nothing.

23. tangledupinblu

Gotcha, sounds nice! Well i'd offer to trade her, but it would be a down grade. Lol

24. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Lol yeah she is ok with the blue now. This is my blue case on the sx mini m class got one with pealing paint and too lazy to send in lol

Attached Files:

25. tangledupinblu

What does the sx mini look like?

26. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

1440116436703-889699762.jpg 1440116460053-731645838.jpg
    Like this

Attached Files:

27. tangledupinblu

28. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Still deciding if i keep or build a new DNA 200w mod. That thing is totaly customizable for logos and other cool stuffs. I hate being a tech geek because new features make me spend money.

tehfuzz likes this.
  29. MNRex07

MNRex07 Well-Known Member

image.jpg
    Thought I would post up my collection.

30. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Nice collection. How do you like the Tesla mod (think that's the Tesla in the middle) those Moneypenny copper mods are nice but a pain to keep clean. I had the zombie provari. Need to get a new RDA all I currently have is a magma and there is no airflow to it. Only mech I have still is my knight.

31. MNRex07

I Mostly use my tesla for when I'm bartending and don't have to juice. It is really nice and easy to use and has held up to drops. The Copper penny is my newest mod and it has been a champ. yea it is hard to keep clean but that comes with the being copper. the Panzer is my favorite. Heavy hitter and barely has a voltage drop. I mainly use RDAs. I want to get back into tanks and try genesis tanks again.

32. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Some of the new sub ohm rebuild able tanks rivalna dripper performance. Lemo 2 is a good one with top fill also heard great things about the Zephyrus. Triton is an good one too.

33. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Should mention it is infinite vapor's customer apreciation day sunday (sorry i said tomorrow) at all locations. Only one i know of is uptown i will post a link to the facebook event when my tablet charges. Thinking of going for a bit to uptown around 1or so if anyone else is going let me know ill have my MNsubaru hat on if we have not met. They are also going to have pizza 1-3

https://www.facebook.com/events/852858104806131/

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  34. tehfuzz

thinking about checking out dark horse this afternoon. running out of my bowdens mate and should probably get some more juice.

35. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Just got home from there. Picked up a new rda ill post when i build it.

36. tehfuzz

Thanks for the recommendation Joe. I just stopped on and ended up getting the dead Elvis. I'll be back to get the blood orange flavor next!

37. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

No problem. The dead elvis is not my cup of tea but is a solid flavor for thosd that like peanut butter and banana. They had a employee quit so my fingers are crossed that i will get a job offer.

tehfuzz likes this.
  38. tehfuzz

are you going to infinite vapor shortly?

39. derp

derp Well-Known Member

No I'm at drill

40. MNRex07

Went to customer appreciation day at infinity vapor on Sunday. Picked up a hoodie from spin the wheel, Free 15ml of juice of five pawns fifth rank, and also picked up a Zephyrus. Its my first rebuildable/atomizer that I have purchased. I have the atomizer installed and running with that till it goes bad. the rebuild section is pretty straight forward but my lord is it a small deck to build on. glass tank is alright. seems a little thin but they do give you a spare. speaking of spares it does come with extra parts. Only real wish is that it had an aluminum tank. The juice is alright. It seems like there is a little to much going on with the flavor but that's just my opinion. but you cant argue with free.

tehfuzz likes this.
  41. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Wish i could have made it. Having a rough few weeks my GF just got diagnosed with cancer so it was a rough day and since for her and im the "punching bag" of the anger currently. Glad you had a decent time i was looking at the zepherous until all the bills. I will try and make it on a bit more often.

42. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Dang if it isnt car parts its new vape gear. Traded my Knight mech for this pretty new toy. Its the kbox mini with subtank mini. 50w max and super easy to hold while shifting. Usb recharge and swappable 18650 batteries. Love the white one. The black version dosent look as nice. My 2cents. If anyone is in the market for a new rebuildable tank i have a V1 billow RTA. Comes with a standard tank 5ml and a optional nano tank 3ml. Would let it go for 20.00 only had 3 builds on it. Great flavor tank as its a dual coil build deck. Has box and all. Pm if you want to see some pics.

Attached Files:

MNRex07 and tehfuzz like this.
  43. tangledupinblu

@Joe seiter

Do you know of other locations besides Dark Horse that carries the Dead Throne? Looking to find somewhere closer to North St Paul.

44. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

None i know of out that way closest would have been uptown vapor in maplewood but when i got let go they stoped. I will ask next time i go to crystal.

45. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

@tangledupinblu forgot to tag in first on. Bad day Gf admited to hospital. Ran out of nickel wire and low on gas for 2more days. Just want to shoot something. Forgot how different kanthal is compared to nickel wire. Tried bribing some of the people in my vape group to run me some with juice but everyone is set. When it rains it pours.