E-Cig Corner

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tehfuzz, Jul 30, 2015.

1. tehfuzz

tehfuzz Well-Known Member

hoping things get better dude. sending positive vibes, joe.

2. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Thanks i need all the good vibes i can get. Its pretty serious and the nures is the one who caused it. Id be there now but my Italian temper wants to be there and hes not a patient guy. So at home waiting to hear i can visit or not.

3. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

I'll be saying some prayers for you and your lady!

Sunshines on its way!

4. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Its gotta be soon. Been pretty dark for a while now. Thanks we need all the prayers we can get. Ive been a human verbal punching bag for a week now. Cancer drugs really make people dig into ya where it hurts. So hard to refrain from feeding in.

5. tangledupinblu

And fwiw, i just left Dark Horse. Needed a fresh 30ml. They said that there's a spot in Maplewood by the mall, but it'll be spendier.

6. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

No thats the one that fired me. Please dont support that place stiffed me on my last check and the manager has no clue what hes doing. I will be dead throne delivery for you before i send anyone there. The new manager almost blew up a mod in a customers hand. They only order enough for the day it gets in and then wait a month.

Hmm new employment oppertunity e-juice delivery. Could be like grub hub but for juice

Also i can wear my dead throne shirt to deliver it. Trying to get hired there

tangledupinblu likes this.
  7. tangledupinblu

Joe's delivery service FTW!! I'll just keep driving to Crystal bud. ;)

8. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

With each delivery you get a smile and a subi rumble. Just know i got ya covered if needed. Should be getting first batch of flavors and vg pg mix soon. Free samples will follow for all MNSubaru vapers and cheap prices after. Will be making it a legit company after i get it out. Will be starting price of 10.00 for 30ml. If you have your own bottle for me to fill will be 6.00 for 30ml. A sanctuary clone is first on the list. Then strawberry kiwi custard. For you all this will be forever pricing all i ask is to keep spreading the news if ya like the juice.

tehfuzz and tangledupinblu like this.
  9. tangledupinblu

That would be dope! I've been thinking about just buying it online and mixing it myself. Much better pricing! I will be a faithful customer if you get the ball rolling! :)

Do you have any recommendations for online places to buy coils? I run the Aspire Nautilus Mini. So the 0.8 ohm I believe? I currently pay around $5/coil.

I'd also be down for a Forbidden clone! I tried it again today and the pear/apple/custard was working for me. :D

10. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Thats on the list as well. Also a pineaple upsideown cake one. A rainbow sherbert. A peach honeydew and blueberry custard are the first ones ill be making.
    Thats pretty standard for a coil. But you could rebuild them it takes 2 seconds once you do it a few times. Would be 18cents or less to rebuild and you can run organic cotton for a better flavor and more vape production. I used to save up 10 coils and when i was on 9 id rebuild the rest in one shot. Becomes like shifting you just do it once you know how.

11. tangledupinblu

You and i need to hang out more mang! Lol.

My wife would love it if I could get the cost down on the vaping. I could probably afford a nicer setup if i did! I would love it too as it would allow me to have more of a budget for other things!!

I want some pineapple upsidedown cake and blueberry custard too. Sounds delicious!!

12. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Im always home and i too got the wife approval vape budget. Somtimes its vape gear or car parts.
    So learned how to get both

Im one of the lucky minnetonka people and have a empty lot on one side of me and a lawn care guy on the other. Never hear a peep. Can have nonfires till 5am (back when i was a few years younger than now) we used to have 20-30 people partying with loud ass systems and never once have had a noise complaint. Too old for those shenanigans anymore but thats a good thing.

Not all nice setups are expensive if you know where to look. Matter of fact i have a fullsize subtank sitting here looking lonely if you want it. Might look a bit odd but 7ml juice cappacity. I filled once a week when i started with it.

Most of my new mods i trade old ones i pick up dirt cheap for. Thats how i got my kbox most call it the stormtrooper edition. I ve been putting off getting out more after my best friend passed 2years ago because im always broke as hell and so few people drive that i still know and if all i am is a taxi we aint cool. Lol. Thats why i only hang with car guys/gals. Im by the shane compay and morries minnetonka.

13. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Wow now i know its been a stressfull day. Never ramble like that. Must be because its only me and my mutt tonight possibly for a week.

14. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Also if anyone knows the house on hopkins crossroads with the 2 black svx and 1 white one you were 6houses from me.

15. tangledupinblu

Is that the one with the white SVX FS buy the front fence? I've stopped and looked at it if it is! Lol

16. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Yep if you left his drive way going towards 394 im the house with the brick retaning walls and the tall pine trees.

17. tangledupinblu

Right on, i know right where that is! I did a job down by Minnehaha creek last year when it flooded. Not too far from you.

I have never tried a sub ohm. 7ml is alot of juice! Lol. Don't know what you want for it, but color me interested.

18. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Idk 5-10 bucks got a fresh coil or two as well. Sub ohm is where its at. Feels more like smoking due to filling your lungs with minimal efforts. Once you sub ohm you never go back. I tried a 1.8ohm the other day and seemed like i was sucking a marble through a straw

tehfuzz likes this.
  19. tangledupinblu

Yeah, using the tanks at Dark Horse made me a little sad. It was so nice with the mass amounts of air flowing through it. I set it to the second smallest air hole on theirs and that was pretty much the equivalent of mine on the biggest hole. Felt like there was no air going through mine when i hit it out in the parking lot as i was leaving. And my istick is a 20w max btw(maxed it out). Couldn't even run their tank on it. Lolol

tehfuzz likes this.
  20. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Wait till you try a dripper talk about airflow. One puff on mine clouds a small apartment. If i wanted i could make myself invisable in my car. Happened at maplewood malls color run. Refuesed to get multi colored interior. Suppriesed none of the officers or security thought i was cheech and chong that day. Might have to make a custom coil for a 20w dont think they fire .05 ohm. But i got that covered.

tehfuzz likes this.
  21. tehfuzz

joes right. i went sub ohm because of the direct flow. the nautilus wasnt doing it for me. thankfully the fiancee enjoys it and ditched her nautilus mini. i cant complain with my horizon arctic

22. tangledupinblu

Well consider it sold! I'd love to give it a try. Like i said, enjoyed the airflow. But still didn't like the "hot hit" lacking flavor. I had him turn the mod down to 20w so that it wasn't as bad as last time. I was able to taste some of the flavors in the Forbidden at the lower wattage.

On another note, one of my old favorites was Bluberry Waffles. Mmmm...

23. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Oh ill let you sample the rebuild tanks i run it in and its even better. Just like car upgrades one part at a time. Next thing you know youll spend as much time looking at vape gear as car parts. Sad thing is vape mods feel like buying a part. The new one i am dreaming for is 299.99. Damn shiny new gadgets. Now if i could design a mod with a acessport built in. Id be rich

24. tangledupinblu

The tank that you have looks alot like the ones that Dark Horse has on their testers. And that's pretty badass compared to the majority of the Ecig places that I've gone in to sample juice.

Hell, even Ecig Crib was running Aspire tanks when i was in there last. Those were what i bought with my "starter kit" forever ago...they weren't good then either! Hahaha

25. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Yeah most are junking the cheap tankt tester cant taste anything and u buy it and hate it because its so different. Glad i neve bought the plume room. Got the samples and still not a fan. The house juice is good. Side not spoted a 08ish sti that will be for sale soon and its a hidden dealer. So when priced ill post it. Pre sale heads up for the vapers

26. tangledupinblu

So how long before you're mixing flavors? I'm down to be a guinea pig! Hahaha.

I've really been looking for a Pineapple flavored juice that i like. I am super intrigued by the Upsidedown Cake.

What will you call your brand? Average Joe's e-Juice? :coffee:

27. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Well most vape shop employes call me subaru joe since they can always hear me comming. So im not sure. Joes fund my subi parts juice lol. Hopefully i can afford to get the stuff by next weekend and start right away

tehfuzz and tangledupinblu like this.
  28. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Crap gotta go wash the car my cat thinks hes a jungle lion and eats the squirls he hunts on my roof. If he gets a deer up there im gonna be pissed. Swear i dont live in the cities the way i see animals.

29. tangledupinblu

Hahaha, i have three deer that frequent my back yard, a family of rabbits living next to my garage, and more birds and squirrels than a Bruce Almighty scene.

30. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Last weekend i let my dog out and when he came in the cat left him part of a animal and all i saw were 2feet hanging out of his mouth. (girlfriend dosent know about that shhhh) was pretty funny looking

31. Legsaucy

Legsaucy Well-Known Member

Haven't had even a minute lately to update. But @Joe seiter i went and bought that istick mini from Chris.

Gotta say I'm super dissapointed. He worked for infinite vapor in Coon Rapids. I texted him and set up a time just saying to let me know when worked for him to pick it up. He said to stop by while he was working so I did. When I got there he acted like I was a major inconvenience being there, even though I was the only customer in the shop. I asked him if he could show me how to set it up and that since I was there I was interested in buying a tank for it, new juice, a charger and anything else he could recommend to get set up. I let him know I was just starting out with vaping so if he could help steer me in the right direction of everything I'd need, that'd be great. He kinda huffed and puffed when I asked if I could sample one of the juices. Hated the first one he showed me and I ended up buying the 2nd purely because I needed to buy a juice and at that point just wanted to get out of there. I felt like I was being a huge p.i.t.a to him by asking relatively simple questions. I bought a mid level charger, tank, tip, and juice along with the istick which I made sure to pay in cash for. He rang it all up and put the istick together, I asked about what the benefit of heat coil was and he rolled his eyes and gave me a breif description and said to replace the ring on it every 2 weeks. He already rang up everything so it was pretty annoying that he didn't tell me about the ring replacements needed so I could just buy them while I was there.

Took me quite a while at home googling how to play with the settings on it. And after 3 days it completely crapped out on me. The battery is fully charged and it won't turn on. According to reviews I've found it is a software issue. I texted him about it and still haven't heard back. I understand customer service can suck and maybe he had other things going on in his personal life and was just having a bad day but c'mon.

So now I'm back to using my itazte with juice that tastes like cough syrup with a $150 device with $80 worth of accessories that looks pretty in my junk drawer. Definitely not going back to infinite.

32. Legsaucy

Aww crap just scrolled up and saw the news about your gf. Really sorry to hear that and to ramble on complaining...

I'll pray for you and her. I was diagnosed with stage 2 ovarian cancer and have thankfully been cancer free for over a year now. It's tough and certainly trying. Hope you guys are able to pull through it and that she has some great doctors.

tehfuzz likes this.
  33. tehfuzz

I am on my second istick 50w battery. I like it, but its just the fact that istick became so popular i think the quality of their devices is starting to decline. my fire button isnt clicky at all anymore on my latest one i got. so i think i will eventually be looking at getting a bigger box mod finally and just going that route. done screwing around and paying ~65$ a piece.

Sorry you had a bad experience meg. I have never been to the coon rapids location but that seems real unprofessional how he did business. When I went to smokeless smoking in NE minneapolis everyone was super friendly and pretty much triple checked with me after they went through how the things worked,etc ,etc....

if you are in it for the long run imo then id spend the money and go big. :)

34. Legsaucy

Yeah he said it had a newer battery in it and it worked for about 3 days that I had it. I put the battery on the charger which is supposed to have a cut off so it doesn't overcharge, after the 3rd day and it's been dead ever since. I literally told him that I will buy whatever he could recommend because I'd rather buy quality over saving a few bucks and all he would show me was middle of the road stuff. I understand I look like I'm homeless when I leave my shop after work but seriously?

Yeah I'm going to wait a little while and save up again because I doubt the device is worth anything broken to try and resell. Kinda tempted to stop in to infinite to find chris to be like wtf since he won't return the text I sent when it stopped working. Dropped about $300 that day without even a "thanks have a good day". I'll have to check out that shop in Minneapolis.

35. tehfuzz

they are pretty good people. if i could sell my istick50Watt (which works just fine and i heavily use it) I would be interested in upgrading to a box mod. looking to go bigger. if you like a direct hit and more air flow i think you might want to go sub ohm too imho. simply because the nautilus that i got had such a small tip (all jokes aside) I got tired of having to wait 6-8 seconds for a good hit to process. now i average about 3-4.

36. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Im so sorry about that i dont know him personaly. I cannot believe that he was annoyed to answer questions. Got some personal issues going on myself but i still respond. I will speak to a admin of the group and will forward your explanation to him. I will look into how to get the new firmaware update as mine is on old firmware and i will personaly take a shot at fixing it for you.
    Some people are so shady.

tehfuzz likes this.
  37. tehfuzz

if you got a moment @Joe seiter what is your opinion on the sigelei 150w vs the IPV4?

Both seem like good boxes. I know sigelei makes a 75w that looks like one of the boxes they got at darkhorse. kinda looking for that style . ever heard of the snow wolf too? Ive just been browsing around a bunch.

38. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Run away from the ipv4 they can start on fire. Snow wolves are good and are made by segali but i would say that they are bad for keeping the stainless clean. Im gonna sell my sx for the segali 150 with temp control because i want dual batteries. Had the original 150w and it was a solid mod. Love the comfort and the skin.

tehfuzz likes this.
  39. tehfuzz

I was still looking at the seiglei as well. looks like a clean mod box to and all the reviews look solid. are you ordering everything online , or just getting it at the shop?

40. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Thinking im going to grab at a shop. Im impatient and dont wanna wait for shipping found the mod for 130. And the batterys are 12ish each

41. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

@legasuacy you said i stick but it was the sx mini you bought right? Just want to make sure as i know the i stick is built in battery. Also try taking the battery out and while you screw in the cap hold the power button at the same time. I think it may have gone into the update mode. If you would rather call while troubleshooting my #is 763-516-4446. Just shoot a txt so i have your number and know its not some random place calling as lately i have alot of calls going on. I just talked to my buddy that owns a vape shop and if i can get the custom update off you can complain alot to the manufacturer and they will replace it free because it has the peeling paint just like mine and they send a voucher so you can go to a local shop and get a shiny new one free of charge. Sorry that i hooked you up with him. Most of the group he and i are in are honest and not scamers. He is the kind of shop employee that makes vape stores bad. When i was at the shop as a employee i always started with top of the line even if you look like a homeless person if you want to see it i showed it. May have kept a closer eye on that person but cant judge a book by its cover cuz millionaires are sometimes homeless looking. As a person who has been in sales most of my life that kind of person makes me so mad. Pet peve of mine. If im not at work idk how i dress i wanna be comfortable dosent mean i dont have cash. If we meet up for me to look at it i have a brand new bottle of dead throne forbidden with your name on it because i feel so bad about this. I'm gonna go talk to my buddy that is the GM for infinite and let him know as well.

There are guys like me with no job that would cut their arm off for a job in a shop and they hire a guy like that. Bah sorry to rant there but damn it gets my goat.

42. tehfuzz

@Joe seiter :

I stopped in to Dark Horse today and picked up more Dead Elvis because I've come to a conclusion that I am a Dessert fan ( It kinda shows too. ha.) Also, I wasnt 100% sold on Blood Orchid but he hooked me up with a 0mg bottle to give it a whirl which was super sick. I sat and talked to Matt for a while and I mentioned that thanks to "Subaru Joe" I would have never heard of this place! He also has me eyeing the Vaporshark DNA 2.0 box mod too when I am ready to make the next step in my vaping experience. turbocharging in 90 mins ftw, temp controlled and firmware update supported ftw!!!! 200watts of fury!

43. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

I was there this am. I got the segeli 150 today and love this thing. Those guys are awsome out there. The lipo battery is what held me back from the dna 200. They are a great chip just cant get behind a battery that could become a bomb. There are a few coming out that will have standard battery's but ill be fine with the sigeli till then.

tehfuzz likes this.
  44. tehfuzz

ill probably get the sigelei 150 too. but the whole battery in it and it turbocharges a full charge in 90 mins is amazing! The company said too even if the battery were to go out that they would offer some time of plan where they would replace your battery for $xx.

I still havent read a bad review on the sigelei 150 and its significantly cheaper.

45. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

My review in two words awsome mod. So much power and battery life rocks 8 hours of heavy sub ohm and im at 89% battery still. Building my nickel tank now and ill report more after a few days use. Glad i got it.