E-Cig Corner

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tehfuzz, Jul 30, 2015.

1. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Requesting a sample bottle if we meet up tomorrow!!!!

2. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

I will try and save some its so dang good. Cant wait to try it in the am once it blends together more. I will be making more of it for sure. Will have to order flavorings online as local they are outrageous.

3. tangledupinblu

Does it still have that smooth custard flavor? I am addicted

4. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

It will after it steeps a bit the custard flavor takes a bit to show itself in juice. Will vape in am and if not full profile i will speed steep it. I even added more custard than it called for.

5. tangledupinblu

Glad to see that we're on the same page!!:thumbup:

6. tehfuzz

tehfuzz Well-Known Member

Unicorns milk?!

7. MNRex07

MNRex07 Well-Known Member

I'm having a issue with my Zephyrus tank. I have had this tank for about 3 weeks now and it has treated me a little meh. It has damn near cooked batteries in two different mech mods from shorting out. I have already gone through one aty and just about ready to throw out the 2nd one and these atys are not cheap at 7 bucks a frickin pop. Am I doing something wrong? Should this tank be used on a regulated mod? The coils are all the black and same with the wick after a few days.

8. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

@MNRex07 i dont have any hands on time with the zepherus. But as a rule i dont use prebuilt tanks on mechs. A subtank is the exception to that rule. Personaly my cutuhlu tank has pissed me off. It dose not do well with nickle wire. Am posting it to trade for a zepherous so i can use that as a nickel tank. This cuthulu is great with canthal but i love my temp control. I will ask my buddy about it and see if he has tried his on a mech. @thefuzz i altered the one you messaged me with more custard and strawberry flavors. Just about to try now that its steeped a bit more. But yeah unicorn milk.

9. tehfuzz

Unicorn milk has custard in it? Never knew that!

10. MNRex07

the zepherus is a sub tank. currently running .5 ohm

11. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

I meant the kangertech subtank. Forgot that so many tanks are subtanks now days. Txt my friend and he has not responded yet. @thefuzz yeah it dose not a lot of it but its in there. Also added a dash more of vanilla bean to recipie. Turned out pretty damn tasty. Going to speed steep it and see if it gets better. Will have it with tomorrow night. Might try a strawberry cheesecake today

MNRex07 and tehfuzz like this.
  12. tehfuzz

exciting!

13. MNRex07

gotcha. I'm just in search of a set-up I can bring to the bar or some busy place where dripping is more a burden than a pleasure. I have been looking at the k box but still doing some research. I feel like I missed the awesome flavor train here. Is there room for 1 more?

14. tehfuzz

I got a bottle of 0mg of dark throne blood orchid to try if you want.

15. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

If you can build coils i have a billow rta that is as close to dripping as a tank can get. Has a 5ml capacity and then a nano kit for a 2.5ml capacity. The cuthulu is another drip tank as well both are dual coil setups and would do well on mechs. If your looking at a kbox the 40w istick has a few more features. I can show you builds on either tank. Id swap you for the zepherus if either interests you. The kbox is nice i just like dual battries and Tangledupinblu is grabbing mine but just the box im keeping tank. Also could consider parting with my triton tank. Uses stainless steel coils that are awsome.

16. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Also will be mixing more juice and will be passing samples out for anyone that wants to try them.

17. tehfuzz

lmk pricing ranges incase i get hooked. 22-30bux for a 30ML adds up quick!

18. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

First runs will be 15 per 30ml and when i do my bulk order it will be 10.00 for 30ml for club members if you supply your own bottle for refill drops to 7.00.. Price will be that way as long as you help spread the word once my site is up. Cost for non members is 20 per 30ml and buy 2 get one free. Also will be doing a blue ballz type juice.

@thefuzz you have a herakles tank dont you? I have a brand new coil from my old one for you if so

tangledupinblu likes this.
  19. tehfuzz

you got it!

20. tangledupinblu

I have been saving my Dead Throne bottles w00t w00t!!

21. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Yeah i have as well got 15 or so around here.

22. tehfuzz

I have the artic. I need to get some new coils soon though!

23. tangledupinblu

Noice!

So are you gonna be busy or available tonight mang? Or you don't know yet?

Also, benefits and cons of a single battery setup? I have been having issues with my istick keeping up with the 10-12w hits all day long. Been running out of power around 6pm and need it to go to 12am. Lol

24. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Was going to txt you only got part of that txt. So im a bit lost. Not positive yet but should be able to figure something out. Shoot me a txt or pm with your availability

@thefuzz it may work in that as well i will check

25. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

@tangeldupinblu. Pros smaller size quicker charge. @25w i can get 8-10 hours of heavy vaping on it before it dies. Cons either have a second battery or usb charger. Not remembering to charge it can die at bad times. Not as much power for dripping at high watts. Was using 120w for the cloud comp. Those are the main differences

26. tangledupinblu

Thanks! I'll still be running 10-12w with the other mod. So hopefully I'll have no issues with batery life.

I should be available after 8pm btw

27. MNRex07

to be honest I'm open to anything. I have yet to work with temp control so i may need to be told how to work with it. I would like to try your samples. but from the sounds of it i may have to snag a bottle of one your creations

28. tehfuzz

I know you're not a huge fan of it, but a dead elvis clone would be killer. blown through 4 bottles of that already in the past month or two aside from rotating flavors

29. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

@MNRex07 it will run standard wire as well. Also just like the 50w it has built in batteries. Nickel is a pain in the ass. Id rather use titanium but my body disagrees. I will be mixing more strawberry flavors this week still. @thefuzz Even though im not a fan i can still mix it up. Dont eat eggs and yet i can still cook up some tasty creations according to Barb. Might be a order or two away due two expense but i will make it for you. Wish i would have gotten a blueberry and the cake batter so i could make the strawberry pound cake one. Savage liquid's marcello is that and its amazing. Blueballz will be hard to clone but i should get close

MNRex07 and tehfuzz like this.
  30. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Was out to dark horse tonight and got a chance to redem my loss in the cloud comp against the first place winner and @tangeledupinblu was there to get his Kbox and i beat the first place winner. Also got a 30ml of milkman preimium juice for 10.00 and a clear bell cap for my kanger subtank. Love the look of it. Can see the vape through the center. Should start a subaru cloud comp team all on temp control builds. We could pay for parts with what they give ya. Dan the guy i beat has won tons of 500.00 mods and always get 60mls of juice on top of it. Im going to do one on sunday night in fridley they do one every weekend and do free pizza. Might have to cloud chase more often. Also had Jason (bearded dead throne employee) and Josh try the modded Unicorn mik and they like it. Next bottle will have a bit more strawberry and its a heavy but true custard flavor. Will have both with tomorrw night if one or the other tastes better to you i can mske both as its by the 30ml bottle when i mix it.

Attached Files:

tangledupinblu likes this.
  31. MNRex07

I think my stash of e-juice has gone belly up. Not much flavor and taking hits and it feels like its burning the back of my throat. I think from now on I'm going to put them in a metal lunch box in the fridge. hate to see my supply just get tossed. Are there any tricks to reviving them or are they pretty much tossers. Also picked up the rig mod v2. heavy hitting mod. top cap is very interesting as it screw to the inside of the mode and the top contact is directly onto your batter. downfall is that not all rda/tanks will fit it. but have yet to run into that problem. I would suggest this mod to anyone looking at getting a mech mod.

32. tangledupinblu

Joe would have given us pics. Jus saying

EricS likes this.
  33. tehfuzz

apparently smokeless smoking does not sell sigelei products because they were burned by them too many times. finding it hard to believe. joe is yours temp controlled?

I think it was an answer to deter customers because they work so good. he didnt have any specific reason as to why they dont sell them anymore.

34. MNRex07

I give you your damn precious pictures when I get done with work!

35. tehfuzz

nsfw pix

MNRex07 likes this.
  36. MNRex07

I'll see what I can dig up

37. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

@thefuzz yep i have temp control on mine any mod i get from now on will be temp controled. Cant go back to dry hits ever again. @MNRex07 there as far as i know there is no way to save the juice stash.

As far as i know siegeli has never burrned anyone never hear defects. Its so they can sell more devices once yours dies. All about $$! Not great products

38. tehfuzz

kind of figured that. if you cant give me a good reason to why you dont sell a product I wont believe you.

39. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Yep I feel the same way. Sell me what i want or ill find someone who will.

tehfuzz likes this.
  40. tangledupinblu

Damn right you will! And like it!!!

41. tangledupinblu

image.jpg

Deathly and tehfuzz like this.
  42. tangledupinblu

Yus...
    image.jpg

tehfuzz likes this.
  43. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Lol love the meme's i swear i need a sticker that says my cloud is not weed its ejuice. I know im gonna get stopped almost did last night.

tehfuzz likes this.
  44. tangledupinblu

Joe vvv
    image.jpg

tehfuzz and Joe seiter like this.
  45. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Lol. Ive done that. Well i just got back from my interview and I am employed again. Golden valley area will have a sandwich and a subaru rumble. Things are sure looking up compared to a week ago

EricS, tangledupinblu and tehfuzz like this.