EVERYONE PARTICIPATE. *** IT'S DONE***

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by TheWRX, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

That looks good, Mo. Definately a rare color around these parts of the boonies. :) Now, invest in some Rota wheels and at least a GC front end and it'll look totally hot!

2. DISCOPOPE

DISCOPOPE Well-Known Member

wash and wax that thing!!!!

3. masube81

masube81 Well-Known Member

Look very nice Mo[​IMG] now all you need are some nice looking rims[​IMG].

4. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

nice now that a color we dont see here....

5. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

take off the chrome... when you see me, remind me about V4. We can do some business if you're interested.

6. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

get a ver.6 front end conversion and you're set!

7. TheWRX

TheWRX Well-Known Member

Hello everyone. I got to chicago last night I am getting ready to go to six flags. But anyways YES yang I would be intersted to turning it into a V4. But I have absolutly no intensions of getting the 2.5rs hood or headlights. I am keeping my hood and headlights but I and intersted in a different front bumper. So I'll see u guys next weekend.

Mohd

8. rskm1

rskm1 Well-Known Member

SHARP!! Aren't you glad you didn't talk yourself into a less-cool color just to save fifty bucks?!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

take off the chrome...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Actually, I'd leave the chrome trim and get some "royal gunmetal" wheels ("royal X" = "painted X but with a polished rim" )
    That would look sweeeeeeet; the chrome trim around the windows would really complement the "chrome" trim around the outside of the wheels.

Somebody said it was a nice sleeper; umm, doesn't the V5 wing disqualify you from "sleeper" status? ;)

So what's the deal with your headlights? It looks like you body-color-painted some eyebrows onto them, but when you look close, the gray eyebrows actually appear semi-transparent. ??? How'd you do that?

9. TheWRX

TheWRX Well-Known Member

Yes, I am very happy that I invested that extra 50$. Oh yeah the eyelids where just a small diy mod. I just taped them up perfectly and painted them, but I did it very lightly where it would be see through I only did it because I knew tbone had an extra set of headlights so if I messed up I was going to buy his but it turned out ok, the only thing that bothers me is the corners I did not do them because I need to take out the orange part from one of the so I did not do them. But it's ok I just ordered my clear corners:D

10. rskm1

rskm1 Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rskm1

Actually, I'd leave the chrome trim and get some "royal gunmetal" wheels ("royal X" = "painted X but with a polished rim" )
    That would look sweeeeeeet; the chrome trim around the windows would really complement the "chrome" trim around the outside of the wheels.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Okay, now would be a good time to sell your sister into slavery or something, and buy these:
    http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?p=540974

11. TheWRX

TheWRX Well-Known Member

Oh yeah about my sister I already sold her to get my paint :D:D:D

Yess, they would look pretty sweet on my car, but I'll try to get a pic of the rims I am tring to get from my frind for like 500$ dollores, I tried them and they look fine but I am not sure if they are the right ones for my car...I'll try to get a pic asap...Thanks for thinking about me:I

12. 2.5RS_Freek

2.5RS_Freek New Member

That is pretty hot Mo. I'm impressed! I second the Rota idea, btw.

13. TheWRX

TheWRX Well-Known Member

Hey guys. If anyone is intersted in checking out my car up close I'll be at firstone tonighet a little late like 10pm or so....so wait for me:D......

Also I wanted to ask is there anyone who has a garage I can use any time saturday(Tommorow). I just need to changes brake pads and ac compresser, I think thats all. My garage burned down 2 summers ago, so I can't do it here. If there is anyone one just send me an email with address and time I can come. Thanks alot this will be very appricated...

14. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Well done, looks preety ghetto, I mean behind the car, resident:D

15. TheWRX

TheWRX Well-Known Member

Yeah, ur not the only one in the ghetto...;)

Mohd

16. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

car looks very good. hopefully hercs car would get done soon.

17. TheWRX

TheWRX Well-Known Member

Thanks Kong. What is herc doing to his car??? Is her also getting a paint job.

18. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

its a secret paint job i'm doing. he actually trust me painting his car. its going to be neon yellow with type r air brushed on the side. hopefully he doesnt read this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.