F/S Fish tank, subs and box

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by hercules, Feb 19, 2008.

1. hercules

hercules New Member

Hey guys I got some items here that i don't really need anymore thought i should tell you guys about it before i put it on craigslist.

First is my fish tank not really sure how many gallons but it's 36inch length, 12inch wide and 19inch height comes with a 36inch maple geneva stand and a dual filter system. No scratch, chips or damage to the tank. Bought the whole thing for 250.00 but will give it away for 175.00 or shoot me an offer.

[​IMG]

2nd is my 2X10inch Alpine Type E subs these are one of my best subs i had so far. Excellent condition bought if for 280.00 but willing to give it away for 200.00 or shoot me an offer.

[​IMG]

Last is my M.A audio box excellent condition got it for 175.00 willing to sell it for 100.00 or shoot me an offer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ej20

ej20 Well-Known Member

I wonder does anybody know the difference between Alpine Type R's and Type E's Subwoofers?

3. Rexwagon

Rexwagon Well-Known Member

i have a 10 in type E as well. it sounds great. Perfect sub for a nice audio sound system

4. ruberdukwrx

ruberdukwrx Well-Known Member

The type e subs are the cheap line of subs they only have a single voicecoil and cant handle alot of power, the type r sub has dual voicecoil and can handle about four times as much power!

5. Sogonerg

Sogonerg Anteater

sounds like u got this- 38 Gallon 36 1/4 x12 5/8 x19 3/4

6. seanofthedead

seanofthedead Member

If you plan on having that fish tank around for a while I'll definitely be looking to pick that up when I get some moneys.