Fast Five (Fast and Furious 5) trailer

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by pbedroske, Dec 15, 2010.

1. pbedroske

pbedroske Well-Known Member

2. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

I'll watch it.

3. pksublime

pksublime Well-Known Member

me too

4. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

My car is a huge ricer car which is why I'll like this movie, but at least it backs it up a little bit, it carries a board with at least 1 nail in it.

5. 02subbieRS

02subbieRS Well-Known Member

^LOL People say my car is rice but whatever. This looks like it'll be fun :)

6. Noone

Noone Well-Known Member

Yep cant wait. Haha. My kid and I have gone to every movie at the theater as soon as they come out. I feel that even tho they are not always that great I should support them. Its the only car guy movie going and like the aftermarket performace auto parts industry if we dont throw money their way they will disappear.

O ya and for some reason I hate Paul Walker. Not sure why but I have always disliked him.

7. blackozone

blackozone Well-Known Member

*Sigh*... Yeah, I'm seeing this. Crap.

8. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

I'm the exact opposite. I wont give this movie franchise another dime because it gives the general public the notion that import car enthusiasts are dim-witted, spiky haired retards that are only interested in racing on public roads regardless of the dangers it poses. It paints the import car scene into a corner that only the stupid seem to revel in. It has done so much irreperable harm to the import enthusiast community that we can't shake the stigma of being stupid kids that have fart cans and rev our engines and drive really fast through traffic, swerving and weaving like jackasses.
    Want proof, go read the thread where everyone is bitching about how foreign econo cars with exhausts get targeted for loud exhaust tickets, while pickups, muscle cars and Harleys get ignored. Or go to Hot Import Nights. Fast and Furious is the AIDS that is killing car enthusiast scenes that focus on import cars.

9. 02subbieRS

02subbieRS Well-Known Member

You need to stop posting things I agree with :) Idiotic teenagers giving me a bad reputation

10. blackozone

But... They have Dwayne Johnson in this one, and he really knows how to churn my butter if you get what I mean :naughty:

11. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

did you watch the trailer? alot of muscle cars in this one! alor more then imports! and i have to hand it to the makers of the movie very few hondas and little stuff, they go all out. im going to go see it but the trailer made it look like there is alot of out of car stuff going on

12. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

only import i saw in that trailer was a 350z turbo

13. readymix

I did watch the trailer. They could do an all muscle car movie, but they still wont get my money due to their past indiscretions. The producers and writers for the fast and furious franchise I lump into the same pile as Roman Polanski. Polanski fed a girl ludes and forced himself into her anus...doesn't matter how good his movies are now, he is still a rapist. The Fast and Furious producers took import car enthusiasts, bent them over, gave them a kitchen utensil to bite down on, and then furiously raped them in the ass till the import enthusiasts succumbed to their injuries. And every couple years, they dig up the corpse and do something horrible to it, like draw tits on its back or crap in its eyesockets while masturbating. So, this year they decided to bring flowers to the grave site instead of defiling the corpse...it doesn't make them any less of a monster.

14. BroCo

BroCo Moderator Staff Member

^^^^^ LOL, I love your descriptive writing!

15. pbedroske

pbedroske Well-Known Member

yes +1

16. readymix

**takes a bow**

17. blackozone

Fast and furiously?

18. readymix

Soft and Curiously.

19. blackozone

Not anymore. Ooh!

[​IMG]

Butt seriously, all this talk of rape and kitchen utensils is making me want to get drunk and watch the first one again.

20. fancyfootwork15

fancyfootwork15 Well-Known Member

Movie looks awesome. Looks like Han is back, sweet. So this must be a prequel to Tokyo Drift also.

Anyone have these movies on Blu-Ray? They look incredible.

21. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

han is one of my fav people in all the movies. and that was a great rant there ready. the first movie really messed it up but it is funny all the things that are wrong in that movie, sometimes its great to watch it just to laugh. hell i was making fast and furious jokes just the other day when workin on my friends fuel pump. lol good jokes

22. Noone

Noone Well-Known Member

Yep most on my muscle car forums and pro touring forums feel the same as you do. I think the movies suck in alot of ways but will go anyway. Cant expect hollywood to actually do anything right. We keep thinking when they see the dollars this thing makes someone will come out with a new movie and do things right but its alot easier for them to poop out another not funny will ferrel movie and cash in....

Alot of the import tuner seen was posers anyway. The decline is just because they moved on to the next hot thing what ever that is today. Same thing happened to the middle aged fat white guy american chopper group. They are having a hard time finding someone to buy their overpriced bike now. Most are happy to see them go. I dont think subarus are about how many neon lights you can stick under it or what brand of shifter knob you have lol and yes your NOS floor mats do add 5hp. They can all go we will still be here.

23. MCXL

MCXL Well-Known Member

I'll be there for the midnight release of this one, 100%.

I think Justin Lin has taken the series in the best direction possible, the "Embrace the silly, make it work, and everything must be a great visual" direction.