Feeler post 93 tLeg wagon and 05 LGT wagon

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by subie-roo, Jul 3, 2020.

1. subie-roo

subie-roo Well-Known Member

Posting a feeler for my wagon collection.

2005 Subaru Legacy GT, 127k (ish), Brilliant Silver Metallic, 6MT (started it's life as an auto). I'll probably forget some of the mods, but here we go:
    JMA shortblock replace last August, less than 4k on it. CP 10:1 pistons, BC Sportsman rods, 15+ STI crank, king bearings througout, ARP headstuds, killer B oil pickup, heads rebuilt to OEM spec. 08 Spec B 6MT with new OEM rear axles and ACT HD clutch and 15+ STI flywheel (installed 500 miles ago)
    ID top-feed 1050x injectors (had them flow-tested during the last rebuild) with fuel rails, AEM 340lph pump. IAG AOS, Pavel Racing Engines "big wheel" VF52 (basically a 20g) with IAG braided ss lines, GS EBCS. Perrin turbo inlet, Cobb SF intake, GS catless up with dump, Turbosmart EWG, Invidia catless DP with nameless mid/y and Prodrive axleback. GS black TMIC. Mishimoto radiator (I also have the slim line fans, haven't installed yet). I also have all billet caps (IAG and GS) and the spiffy JDM engine bay covers for your battery and PS resivoir and a subtle radiator and alternator shroud.
    FEAL 441+ coilovers with swift 8k springs, whiteline strut tower bar, perrin front sway bar, AVO rear swaybar with mounts, Cusco rear strut tower bar. AVO front endlines and Rallitek rear endlinks. 15+ STI steering rack and 08 Spec B aluminum control arms.
    She currently sits on some 18" Prodrive PFF7s but I also have some 18" Prodrive GT1's for sale, and a set of 18" Volk GT7s I was going to run with 5x114 adapters.
    Interior is black leather, swapped from previous owner. Windows have a 35% tint, and I have a Liberal wing installed that needs paint. Battery was just replaced, headlights were replaced when I bought it.

Now the bad - it took some hail damage last year while at JM, it was really bad and I replaced the hood and both drivers side doors and had PDR done. The PDR wasn't great and the roof still has noticable damage. The doors are a slightly different silver, guessing they were repainted at one point but they are rust free. Car is pretty damn clean except for a tiny bit of rust by the drivers rear wheel well dog-leg, pretty typical for these cars.

I don't want to sell this but I will entertain offers because I should. I am not parting it out, and I will not even consider anything that doesn't have at least 5 digits.

Next is my 1993 Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon, AT. RUST - FREE!!! Was a California car, about 180k and in very good condition. I replaced the endlinks, and struts and put some B&J lowering springs on it. It sits on some beautiful 16" Speedlines. Interior is in nearly perfect condition, engine is stock, sunroof leaks. It has an oil leak(s) and ps leak but doesn't affect driveability, just check it frequently. Replaced the drivers rear door, have the original door (has a dent) and it will come with the car. Will also include some chewed up Subaru 5 spokes, I was going to have them cleaned up and painted gold. Asking $3500 for this one, I know it's rare and I know it'll fetch that if I post in the tLeg community, but I’m keeping this off FB if I can.

If you’re serious I can send more pics, I’m located in IL these days but get to MN frequently.

Attached Files:

LASERBLUE135 likes this.
  2. LASERBLUE135

LASERBLUE135 Well-Known Member

Cool 2 for!

3. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

What?!

4. housemusic1

housemusic1 Well-Known Member

Damn. Been away from this group for a while, what are you replacing the MOMWAGN with?

5. Yee Vue

Yee Vue Member

Been awhile but you still got that LGT??

6. subie-roo

subie-roo Well-Known Member

It’s been forever since I’ve checked on here. The 93 is long gone, replaced by another 93 and 94 and the LGT has become a dedicated weekend track wagon. Good luck with your search.

tangledupinblu likes this.
  7. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Hi stranger!

8. PJ171

PJ171 Well-Known Member

Ha probably for the best that 93 wagon is gone... if I had showed up with that my wife would have not been pleased lol