First meet of the season!!

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by WRX1, Mar 28, 2005.

1. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

ask your girlfriend for the address, i can just mapquest it out or meet up somewhere before heading there.

2. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

if i remember i will drive by it after work and get the address.

3. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

ok, who just paypaled me 350 dollars?

4. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

maybe its your wednesday night hunny..:p:p:p

5. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

oops, wrong thread:eek:

6. Cole

Cole New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dream

I cant tell you exact direction cuz I suck at that, but its right on Robert street right before the bridge goin into St.Paul on the left hand side. Its a small white building with a small parking lot in the front. Its called Ni Lite.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

That's gotta be like less than a block away from my work. I'm in the usbank building that is between the resturant and the bridge. If I get a chance to take lunch, I'll try to walk over and grab the address. Funny I've never noticed it.....

7. TheWRX

TheWRX Well-Known Member

OK, NO worry if u guys can't find the address we'll just meet at firestone about 6pm till 6:45pm and then we can head out to the restrunt togather....::;):p:D

8. Cole

Cole New Member

173 S Robert St
    St Paul, MN 55107

This used to be Traviskys...

9. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Cole

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dream

I cant tell you exact direction cuz I suck at that, but its right on Robert street right before the bridge goin into St.Paul on the left hand side. Its a small white building with a small parking lot in the front. Its called Ni Lite.

That's gotta be like less than a block away from my work. I'm in the usbank building that is between the resturant and the bridge. If I get a chance to take lunch, I'll try to walk over and grab the address. Funny I've never noticed it.....

Yes, my lady has noticed the owner of my old WRX in there a few times.

10. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

11. TheWRX

TheWRX Well-Known Member

OK COOL. Then I guss it's set. At 6:30pm we will meet at Ni Light food restrunt located at 173 Robert St S St Paul, MN 55107. Hopefully will be done eating :p by 8:00pm and can head out to Firestone.;):cool::D

Hope to see everyone there...

~M~

12. Gspot

Gspot New Member

Burnsville people...
    meet at Burnsville Center right across from Macaroni Grill at 5:30-5:45? Park in the open at the back of the lot.

13. illegal2.2

illegal2.2 Well-Known Member

Ma and Ben?
    you guys goin?

14. masube81

masube81 Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by illegal2.2

Ma and Ben?
    you guys goin?
    I'm not sure Choung. I'll see what happen later on.

15. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

i hope this is still on cause i am driving over.

16. 1SIKWRX

1SIKWRX New Member

nice to meet u all.

17. kickin_81

It was fun! Does anyone remember what I drank? I somehow forgot.
    That waitress got hotter and hotter as I drank more. Man... :p

18. kickin_81

Nevermind. I found it! My newest, favoritist beer!
    [​IMG]
    MILLER GENUINE DRAFT
    Lager-Cold Filtered, 4.7% alc. /vol.

MGD is the original cold-filtered packaged draft beer first launched in 1986 in the US. It is brewed using a patented, ceramic cold-filtration process that gives the beer a smooth draft taste without heat pasteurization. MGD has received a number of awards for its great taste and high product quality, and is currently one of the fastest growing brands in Canada.

19. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

:( Missed it... I'm glad everyone had fun.

20. Cole

Cole New Member

Great to meet all you guys!

21. 1SIKWRX

1SIKWRX New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

It was fun! Does anyone remember what I drank? I somehow forgot.
    That waitress got hotter and hotter as I drank more. Man... :p

Really? Dream's girlfriend got hotter and hotter as you drank that ONE beer? Haha. Maybe I should take you out drinking some more, lol. How'd you like the food?

22. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

Did you guys see our waitress getting all hot and heavy with that one drunk guy...haha.

23. 6MTizzle

6MTizzle 2SLO

Hey everyone..awesome meet last nite!!! Great food, great people, great rides. Hey Fong, so it required A beer before Eric's gf looked hot??? Just wanted to clarify homie : ) jk, buddy...we'll get you some drinking practice man.

24. kickin_81

No. That wasn't Dream's GF, was she? Dang, Dream's got potential. Give me more beer, and I would have joined that guy singing NSYNC. :p Those asian girls that came in were hot, too! Too bad they brought their boy-toys with them. That eliminated their chance with the F-man that night. :eek:)

The food was pretty good. I didn't want to dis our waitress saying that the rice was hard. I should have though, I was picking rock hard rice out from my mouth the whole time! }:)

25. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm}:)

26. kickin_81

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm}:)
    Dream, don't worry. I tipped your GF. :p