First mods for STI...

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by 1LapSTI, Jan 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1LapSTI

1LapSTI New Member

Hello all!

Enrique here. I have met a few of you guys at AARRF and Morrie's. Just signed up here and thought I should say hello.

UPS stopped by today to drop off a box from Deadbolt enterprises. It had one of those turbine spinner dealies in it, freshly ported and ceramic coated. :D First of many I am hoping to get from different vendors for the One Lap build up...

Later,

Enrique

2. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I take it you are going to do the one lap of america again?? When does that take place??

Russ

3. 1LapSTI

1LapSTI New Member

Yes, this will be our 4th One Lap and it will run from April 30 - May 8th. Check out our web site http://www.racingforthechildren.org or http://www.onelapofamerica.comfor details.

Later,

Enrique

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by WRX1

I take it you are going to do the one lap of america again?? When does that take place??

Russ
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

4. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

So that means I can have my turbo back? :p

5. 1LapSTI

1LapSTI New Member

Sure, just as soon as it is pulled off the STI.. :cool:

I am hoping to get the rest of the exhaust pieces soon, so we can swap everything out.

Thanks for the loaner!

Enrique

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

So that means I can have my turbo back? :p

6. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1LapSTI

Thanks for the loaner!

Enrique

:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.