Flat Fest??

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Optimus8304, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Optimus8304

Optimus8304 Member

I was going to see if anyone wants to go to flat fest August 6th Last time I went we went down there in a convoy from the mpls area. And went down to a camp ground called Badgerland campground in Stoughton, WI. We went down on Friday stayed the night then drove to the event on Saturday then stayed again at the campground on Saturday night then left Sunday for home. I was going to see if there was enough interest in going to see if we could get a camper so we had a restroom and place to change and what not. Some can camp in a tent if you'd prefer that. I know this is about 5 months off but I like to plan ahead so we can reserve a spot at the campground. I just thought camping and subaru's go together. But if some would prefer a hotel they would be welcome to of course. But I'd like to drive down as a group. For those of you don't know what flat fest is here is the link for the event. It is in Oregon Wi. They have a car show, car limbo, rally cross, and a few other things. I know it was a ton of fun when I went back in 2018. https://subarufl4tfest.com/

pinjasaur likes this.
  2. LASERBLUE135

LASERBLUE135 Well-Known Member

I'll lurk for updates.

pinjasaur and Optimus8304 like this.
  3. MN_XV_712

MN_XV_712 Well-Known Member

I think I was planning on going this year, been a few years since I last went.

4. Optimus8304

Optimus8304 Member

So anyone going for sure?

5. MN_XV_712

MN_XV_712 Well-Known Member

For me probably not. Looked in to hotel rooms and pretty expensive for last minute bookings.