Forgot about Mother's day? Worry not!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Krazylegz1485, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

img_1_1644534125532.jpg

My apologies for being a little last minute, but I got the wife to setup an MNSubaru discount code for her flower shop. Still plenty of time to get an order in for your special person and have it delivered in time for Valentine's day. Shop is located on the west side of Anoka but she said the delivery service takes care of pretty much the entire metro area.

That said, the coupon code is MNSUBARU. Good for 10% off. I don't know that there's an "end date" to the code and my guess is it'll probably just be a thing going forward if you or someone you know is in need of something awesome.

If you have any questions she said feel free to call. Can order online or over the phone.

www.tonisflowers.net
    763-421-3123

Thanks!
    -Cody

2. MidnightImpreza

MidnightImpreza Well-Known Member

Nice!

Krazylegz1485 likes this.
  3. silver03

silver03 Well-Known Member

I've bought flowers from Toni several times. The colors are more vibrant, the bouquet designs more creative/beautiful, and they last much longer than any supermarket bouquet including Costco. I know my flowers...;)

4. MidnightImpreza

MidnightImpreza Well-Known Member

Online purchase made for a Valentine's Day bouquet! Thanks for the discount.

tangledupinblu and Krazylegz1485 like this.
  5. Cotts612

Cotts612 Well-Known Member

Ordered a bouquet for Valentine's day! Thanks again for the discount!

6. silver03

I continue to buy flowers here on a regular basis. Every day is a holiday of some kind...no lie.

Krazylegz1485 and tangledupinblu like this.
  7. Krazylegz1485

Amen, brother.

And if anybody is looking to get some for any random occasion, I'm pretty sure the coupon code is active indefinitely!

8. silver03

Random occasions are the best. Just today, I had a client extend my contract, so what did I do? Toni's for the trophy wife :)

tangledupinblu and Krazylegz1485 like this.
  9. Krazylegz1485

Screenshot_20220502-115610.png

Edited the title temporarily to reflect the current "holiday". She's still taking orders as of today but might shut the website part off sometime tomorrow in order to properly fulfill all of the orders in time. Got this message from her this morning after she went in early.

"Did you post in the forum last night? I'd say today maybe is the last day to push it before I get overwhelmed. Their code is still active and I highly recommend the designers choice! Hanging baskets should be added to the website today."

The code is MNSUBARU and gets you 10% your order. And a reminder again that the code is active all the time so if you miss or don't need anything for mother's day, it'll be there for you in the future (even after the sad demise...).

Attached Files:

10. Cotts612

Cotts612 Well-Known Member

Yo, I literally just came on here to look for the website link! Glad I did, thanks again!

Krazylegz1485 likes this.