FREE: Shift and handbrake boots

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by pleiades, Jul 29, 2020.

1. pleiades

pleiades Well-Known Member

I ordered a matching pair of shift and handbrake boots from JF Customs but they sent me the wrong item by mistake (ordered black suede leather with blue stitching but they sent a set in an Alcantara type material with pale blue almost gray stitching). They're sending me a replacement set free of charge but don't want the other ones back as they're based in the UK and shipping would be too costly. They're listed as being for '04-07 Impreza, the shift boot seems pretty much universal but the brake boot likely wouldn't work for an older model unless you change the grip. Retail was about $50 but these are free to any interested MNSubaru member, otherwise I'll probably put them up for sale on the facebooks.

Screenshot_20200729-094939_Gallery.jpg

tangledupinblu and GrawvyRobber like this.
  2. Chin

Chin Well-Known Member

Ooo, where are you located? I am interested.

3. pleiades

I live in western WI near Osceola but I'm in the twin cities 2 or 3 times a week, so I can meet wherever if given a couple days notice.

4. Chin

Chin Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks. It will be a bit difficult over the next couple of weeks unless your journeys take you to the south side of the Cities... I will only be using the shift boot, so if someone else is interested in the set feel free to give to them. In other words, don't hold for me. :)

5. pleiades

I might be down that way. We have shops in Bloomington, Plymouth, and Apple Valley that I visit semi-regularly.