Fresh snow! WHEEeeeee....

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by morganm, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morganm

morganm New Member

Went and played in the fresh snow with my Subaru for lunch :mrgreen: There was a dirt lot up under 494 bridge on HWY 13. That frozen mud is some rough stuff to drive on. Lots of fun throwing snow around though! :cool:

Anyone else enjoying the snow???

2. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

I was going to at lunch today, but my buddy decided to drive for lunch. I usually hit the parking lot at Wal-Mart in Eagan!!:D

3. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

How thick was the snow around lunch time? It only snowed for about 30 minutes, and it didn't accumulate at all.

4. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

It's been snowing all day here!!!!:p:D}:) too bad my subie's not here to enjoy it

5. morganm

morganm New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

How thick was the snow around lunch time? It only snowed for about 30 minutes, and it didn't accumulate at all.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Only about a half inch. The roads were clear but I wasn't on the roads :mrgreen:

6. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

My first snow with my new rex!! And I love it. We got a few inches over here in wisconsin...enough to completely cover the streets and not melt.

7. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jdgrimm

My first snow with my new rex!! And I love it. We got a few inches over here in wisconsin...enough to completely cover the streets and not melt.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">First snow?!?! Be on the lookout for patches of salt. They're killer. }:) :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.