Friday the 25th?

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by driftin240, Feb 19, 2005.

1. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

<font size="6">R</font id="size6">est <font size="6"> I</font id="size6">n <font size="6"> P</font id="size6">eace

Sorry to hear Russ is all good, take care your family

2. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

turned out great! you know what's funny? the dude that started the whole thing didn't show up! btw who was the old dude in the trans am? i was talking to some of the other guys and we were discussin wether he was an under cover or not because he kept asking about racing scenes and all. A guy that age, street racing? LoL

3. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Last night was a great turn out! Lots of new faces. I have a feeling this summer is going to be a great one! Till next time!:D

4. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LVT

turned out great! you know what's funny? the dude that started the whole thing didn't show up! btw who was the old dude in the trans am? i was talking to some of the other guys and we were discussin wether he was an under cover or not because he kept asking about racing scenes and all. A guy that age, street racing? LoL
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Don't be too surprised. There was a group of 4 over 40 women in San Diego that had a 'racing team' called Elegant Ladies or something like that.

5. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

So anyone up for tonight?

6. masube81

masube81 Well-Known Member

as for me???

7. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

man that looks like a nice turn out! wish i could have made it.

fuji....i am up for tonight...but i think after a turn out like that last night, not to many people would be out there tonight.

8. PHATsuby

PHATsuby Well-Known Member

that was a nice turn out, bummer i couldnt make it, had to come back to rochester for the weekend for mom's bday.

I cant wait for spring when everyone comes out, we may need to upgrade the lot:)

Ben

9. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Nice meeting you all Satturday night.

Russ: thanks for the pair of gold sticker, BTW could you hook me up for a yellow pair as well, that's for a friend.

Pete: Great race through the university ave all the way to MPLS, was fun as HELL... beside the taxi driver who did the flick}:).

10. masube81

i need my yellow sticker???:(

11. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

sorry i didnt make it dudes, i have strep...dont think you guys want that![xx(]

12. Klesk

Klesk Well-Known Member

Yeah guys. it was nice to meet you all. can't wait till it warms up cuz at about 11:00 my feet were completely frozen.

13. Tcat55371

Tcat55371 Well-Known Member

Hey MORGANM, sorry you couldn't make it. I sprung a leak in the hose that goes under the intake on the way down. Stopped at a friends, lifted the intake and shortened the hose and still made it. Oh, had to call Austin to make sure the was the easiest way to fix it. :) He is a pretty nice guy to put up with my questions. lol

I know what you mean about being the only old school scobby down there now. Hell, I didn't even make it in any of the pictures. :(

Guess these guys forgot the scooby roots. Oh well, catch ya next time. :)

By the way, was nice meeting some of you and lots of nice cars there.

14. masube81

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Tcat55371

I know what you mean about being the only old school scobby down there now. Hell, I didn't even make it in any of the pictures. :(

Sorry John, I didn't taken any pic's until you and your scobby left. Low battery camera.;)

15. 6MTizzle

6MTizzle 2SLO

Ma - Nice big pic of the deer bashed side of my front bumper lol

Tbone - I missed the taxi driver...lol. Must've been on your side. Nice ride, man. Soundin nice :mrgreen:

Thats awesome people showed again on Saturday depite the cold!!! Subie pride, baby }:)

phi11 likes this.
  16. esperunit

esperunit Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LVT

believe it or not, that kind of thing happens all the time. More than half of the old muscle car street racers are over 40 that I see. It's alwyas the old guys looking for a place to run too, since they're not all hooked into a crew of young TFAF types...

I thught the look on his face was funny when i responded to him saying his car wasnt a cop magnet. YOU'RE DRIVING A FIREBIRD!!!

17. Tcat55371

Yeah, you can't trust us old guys... lol

If you remember the guy that rode in with me, he raced him last year. Rick (guy with me) has a ZZ4 Krate motor in a maroon Fiero Fastback. The guy with the TA isn't very fast I was told and you may want to smell his breath before you race him.

just an fyi

18. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

I FINALLY MADE IT!

19. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

this is quite a few fridays in a row, but how about this friday? i'll for sure be there! pete, how about you?

20. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

I think Tcat55371 is the popo!!!

J/K that was really odd to see that guy though. BTW where did that other old guy come from?? He just materialized out of the bushes it seemed. :eek:

21. Tcat55371

popo¿¿¿ Must be some young guy term that I don't understand. :) lol

What other old guy? Rick rode in with me so besides the Trans Am guy that was all I saw unless he showed up after we left.

Was still nice meeting you young pups and seeing the nice cars. Glad there is a common bond still amoung everyone. :)

22. wall of tvs

wall of tvs Well-Known Member

I keep trying to call you @ this number to ask about your new UTEC, but you keep hanging up. Why won't you answer?