FS: 04 WRB STi

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by MNRex07, Sep 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MNRex07

MNRex07 Well-Known Member

Well it looks like it is time to sell my STi. This is my second Subaru and it was what got me into cars and the love of autocross. The reasoning for putting this up for sale is I’m back in school and it has been tempting to track it but my funds and focus must be on school. I would like to get it sold before winter. Looking to sell the car for $14k or best offer

Details on my car:
    2004 Subaru Impreza Wrx STi
    Miles: 156,xxx (I do daily drive it)
    2.5L Turbo
    6 Speed Manual

History:

I bought the car with 6x,xxx miles in 2014? and it was used as a daily driver. I am the 2nd owner - the first owner used the car as a daily driver for a short while then only used it here and there.

I’m assuming this as the car came without a radio and it was in storage for some time.

Once I got the car, I put almost all the performance parts from my 03 wrx onto the STi. Very conservative mods (vf48 turbo, turbo back) others were most stiffening and cooling bits. NF tuned the car as well. It was winter driven, and it was car washed (underbody) a minimum 2 times a week. In fact, that has how all winters went.

The car has NEVER been tracked.

Maintenance:

The oil has always been changed at 3k miles or less with synthetic oil, Rotella t6. Transmission and rear differential fluid were changed out right when I got the car by NF. Clutch has been replaced professionally by JMA along with the front passenger wheel bearing 9/3/2019. Fuel pressure regulator was replaced with OEM parts by myself this summer along with the AVCS solenoid on the passenger side. P0245 and p1446 code present. P0245 is related to no EBCS. I'm running an MBC. P1446 is related to fuel tank sensor low. These will be kept in the ECU as I want to be 100% transparent.

*When the clutch was replaced there were some other parts that need to get replaced. I will be replacing those items stock or equal parts. This will be a slow process as I need to take time from work and school to replace. These items include front end links, driver ball joint, and alternator belt, and fix p1446 code. *

Exterior:

Sadly, the car was in an accident while I’ve it. During the winter, another car hit a street sign and it slammed into my driver door piercing it. Scratches and dents were also prevalent in the aftermath. Issuance covered it and a new door and new paint were applied by Morrie’s Autobody. Besides that, the car is in great shape. It does show its age but you’d be hard-pressed to find one in this good of shape.

Interior:

Excellent shape – carpet is in great shape, seats are in decent shape, the trim pieces are in good shape and the steering wheel has seen better days.

Engine/Transmission/Driveline/Exterior:
    The car is damn near stock. It does have aftermarket parts but not much.

-RCE black springs

-Walbro Fuel pump 255 LPH

-Mishimoto 3 row radiator

-Torque solution poly and aluminum bits throughout the entire driveline.

-Torque solution engine pitch mount

-Grimmspeed engine beauty bits

-unorthodox racing lightweight alternator, power steering, and crank pulley.

-Grimmspeed MBC (the reason for p0245)

Interior:

As stated, before the car came without the optional sound system. I installed my own system using kicker components.

-stock radio

Wheels:

-Stock BBS gold wheels. The previous owner lived on a gravel road, so they are beaten up. Tires are solid. One of the wheels is showing a small leak. I’m almost 100% it’s the tire as I’ve had many tires on these wheels without issue.

2. MNRex07

here are some pictures.

Attached Files:

3. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Lots of information, no price! NEWB!!
    16A454FC-DD7C-48A2-904D-7F43FEA3F91D.jpeg

drac77 likes this.
  4. TC Lgt

TC Lgt Well-Known Member

upload_2019-9-22_19-50-27.jpeg

Attached Files:

tangledupinblu likes this.
  5. TC Lgt

TC Lgt Well-Known Member

That's meant for Josh's lack of reading skills lol

tangledupinblu likes this.
  6. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

And I “read” it twice!:frantic:

Ctracey218 and TC Lgt like this.
  7. MNRex07

There was an attempt.

8. MNRex07

Power Bump!

9. 05cgmsti

05cgmsti Well-Known Member

This looks nice, glws!

MNRex07 likes this.
  10. MNRex07

Decided to drop the price to $12.9k. also throwing in a second set of wheels. they are bronze rota tarmac.

11. MNRex07

The car has been sold this thread can get locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.