FS 06' Subaru Legacy 2.5i SE - sedan, AT, 80k asking $11,499/obo

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by JesseJames, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JesseJames

JesseJames Well-Known Member

Alright guys and gals, it's official the Legacy is for sale., formally gauging interest.

You can also find it on CL.

For Sale 2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Special Edition, Sedan, auto transmission w/ approx. 80,000 miles. Obsidian Black Pearl exterior.Not sure what happened, the rest of the text was cut off, so here's the rest of the ad (MODERATOR if you want to re post this as one post that would be fine by me, thank you!)
    Features: All wheel drive (AWD), ABS brakes, pwr. windows, locks & mirrors, remote keyless entry (includes 2 key fobs), black leather interior, heated front seats w/ 4 settings, 8 way adjustable power driver seat, defrosting outside mirrors, heated lower windshield to de-ice front wiper blades (a very handy feature for MN winters!), power sliding glass sunroof, auto dimming rearview mirror w/ compass, spoiler w/ LED third brake light, AM/FM/CD w/ 6 disc in dash CD changer, fog lights and automatic dual zone climate control, trip computer with instant/average fuel economy, outside temp & elapsed time and trunk pass through.

BONE STOCK - never modified. Title in hand (no lien) - No kids so the backseat is rarely used. No major exterior or interior blemishes. 60k factory recommended maintenance was performed (spark plugs, air filter, cabin air filter, coolant flush, oil and oil filter). Oil changes about twice a year since it’s driven so few miles. Last oil change was done on 1/27/13.

PRICE REDUCED - was asking $11,499 NOW $9,999/obo. The car will be traded in to a local dealer this coming week. Get it now before it's gone!

This is my wife’s car and the majority of the miles are between home and her work (about 3 miles round trip!). She's averaged approximately 5k-6k miles a year since we bought it and is kept in the garage. Well maintained, it’s definitely above average condition with low mileage for it’s age.

NOTE: due to poor outdoor lighting in the winter months, some of the photos were taken previously.

Please only serious inquiries. No trades please. Additional pictures available upon request. Thank you for looking.

Please provide valid email and phone number if interested.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
  2. JesseJames

Thanks Mods, you're the greatest!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2013
  3. pillboy

pillboy Well-Known Member

Not to be a total dick, but based on your mileage calculations it must be 2019. Eighty thousand miles divided by six thousand miles per year, yields a little over 13 years on a 2006 model year car.

4. Jerf

Jerf Well-Known Member

He also said since he bought it....:rolleyes::p

5. Ctracey218

Ctracey218 Playpen Wrangler Staff Member

Ah shucks, you shouldn't have :blink:

JesseJames likes this.
  6. JesseJames

Pillboy - MN3.6R is correct, I did not say I was the original owner....so yeah, not to be a dick, but your critical reading in this instance was lacking.... however, I forgive you, an honest mistake I'm sure. As a general courtesy no need to post anything if you're not interested in buying the car (or maybe a "GLWS" is cool too)....sorry, I couldn't help myself, a sarcastic reply seemed warranted given the circumstances.

All joking aside, we've owned the car since April of 2010, it was purchased with 61,495 miles (I double checked the paper work, which included the Carfax at the time of purchase). It was purchased at Luther Dodge, in Brooklyn Park and we are the second owner.

7. JesseJames

UPDATED PICS - REDUCED PRICE asking $11,499/obo IMG_4100.JPG IMG_4090.JPG IMG_4089.JPG

Attached Files:

8. BroCo

BroCo Moderator Staff Member

Price Drop!

9. JesseJames

MODERATOR - Please post price update to $9,999 and include the following at the top of the post:
    PRICE REDUCED - was asking $11,499 NOW $9,999/obo. The car will be traded in to a local dealer this coming week. Get it now before it's gone!

10. BroCo

Price updated. GLWS.

11. JesseJames

SOLD! thank you for looking.

12. BroCo

Congrats on the sale! I'll close this down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.