FS: 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - Collector Grade

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by Sean GDSTi, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Sean GDSTi

Sean GDSTi Member

Hello Everyone,

I am selling my 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi. It is probably one of the nicest one's that you will ever see moving into the future.

$21,000 FIRM. I've put way too much money into making it as good as it is and can't accept any less.

TL;DR - Car is almost perfect in every way.

This STi is 100% all original, only Subaru parts were ever used and only Subaru dealers have repaired this car. I am the second owner. I purchased this car from Autonation Subaru in Maryland. The original owner traded it in for a new STI. The original owner was from Florida and drove up to MD to trade the car in. It has never seen winter usage other than mild transport in and out of the garage and has lived almost all of its life in Florida/Alabama (up until I drove it from MD to MN). Absolutely no rust. Recently professionally undercoated by ABS Auto Solutions. Zero Rust!

I had the dealer compression & leak down test the motor, here are the results:
    CYL #1: 170 PSI - 2% LD
    CYL #2: 170 PSI - 1% LD
    CYL #3: 175 PSI - 1% LD
    CYL #4: 170 PSI - 2% LD

This is the original engine and this car has only been adult owned and driven, never tracked, never beaten, never abused. Zero mods ever and never tuned.

Anything that needed repairing was done recently by Autonation Subaru and by Miller Hill Subaru. Only Subaru OEM parts used. Anything that it needed, it got. Lots of recent maintenance to make this car 100% perfect. Nothing wrong, needs nothing, it is a true collector's item. Has OEM Lamco Boost Gauge and OEM Short Shifter kit installed. The Rally Armor UR Mudflaps are the only aftermarket item installed. Everything else is OEM Subaru.

Includes: 1 set of Nokian Hakkapeliitta OEM sized tires (with around 350 miles - wanted a winter set up to drive on non-snow covered roads in order to transport during cold months- washed every time driven). 1 set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S OEM sized tires (currently on the car - 250 miles). OEM fog light kit with OEM Painted covers (never installed). JDM STi Front Strut Tower bar (never installed). WeatherTech floor mats front, rear, & trunk (installed), OEM Subaru All-Weather rubber floor mats, OEM blue carpeted floor mat. All original owner's manuals and related papers and the OEM wheel-lock kit with key.

I have all the records for the car. Title is clean. It has been inspected numerous times by Autonation Subaru and Miller Hill Subaru and it is clean and needs nothing, only professionally repaired. I have put on about 2500 miles since purchasing.

Exterior: 9/10 - has some scratches, nicks, and tiny dents - expected for 12 year old car. Overall very nice.
    Interior: 9.5/10 - maybe some minor wear, hard to tell, looks perfect.
    Wheels: 9/10 - overall very good but some rims have some curb rash from previous owner and some scuffs.

No test drives without cashier's check in hand made out for an agreed upon amount.

I have a PDF with all the maintenance records that I can email if interested.

These are getting harder and harder to find all OEM and never molested with low original miles. This is as good as it gets! PM with any question or for more information.

Thanks for reading!

Link to Google Drive Pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IK_zS-6IzyBrgBiuZgJYd78oUYhfvZEv

20190815_145110.jpg 20190815_145019.jpg 20190815_145000.jpg 20190815_150209.jpg 20190815_145545.jpg 20190815_145308.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Sean GDSTi

Sean GDSTi Member

I Forgot to mention in the post - the car has 66,237 original miles on it. 20190815_145813.jpg

Bugeyejake and Krazylegz1485 like this.
  3. MidnightImpreza

MidnightImpreza Well-Known Member

I need a drool rag! Fantastic car. GLWS.

Sean GDSTi likes this.
  4. ryjacobs

ryjacobs Well-Known Member

This is really nice! Throw it up on BaT!

5. Sean GDSTi

Sean GDSTi Member

I've been strongly considering that since I am just not getting any serious offers in the MN area. Thanks for the feedback!

6. ryjacobs

ryjacobs Well-Known Member

You could always contact “Performance Auto Gallery” directly to see if they’d be interested in it. They seem to be the ones snagging the neat Subies on BaT.

https://www.performanceautogallery.com/

Anyways, wish I could pick this up, but it’s just not the right timing. Good luck!!

Sean GDSTi likes this.
  7. Sean GDSTi

Sean GDSTi Member

I'll look into that. Thanks again, I appreciate the help!

8. Ctracey218

Ctracey218 Playpen Wrangler Staff Member

I chuckle when I see this car.. Great license choice!

Do you mind if I link to this on the Northland Subaru Owners FB page?

Sean GDSTi and tangledupinblu like this.
  9. Sean GDSTi

Sean GDSTi Member

Thanks! Yeah, go ahead and link it, thanks for asking!

Ctracey218 likes this.
  10. Sean GDSTi

Sean GDSTi Member

Price Drop - $20,000 FIRM.

11. Sean GDSTi

Sean GDSTi Member

Price Drop - $19,500 FIRM. Just sits in the garage - only 2500 miles put on it since I bought it. Ready to go! Has brand new winter tires as well!

12. minnesotanice

minnesotanice Well-Known Member

Have you tried posting on BAT or any other sites?

Sean GDSTi likes this.
  13. Sean GDSTi

Sean GDSTi Member

I have not. I wanted to sell it regionally because of ease of sale. I did look into BAT but it stated that it takes up to 2 weeks to list the auction and then there's the logistics of dealing with out of state buyers. If I don't get any extra interest, I will have to look into those alternatives. What is your guys' opinion of the price point? Is that the primary reason no one regionally is interested? Thanks for the help and support!

14. MidnightImpreza

MidnightImpreza Well-Known Member

From what I've seen, this looks like a really good price. I just can't afford it. :(

pho_real and Sean GDSTi like this.
  15. minnesotanice

minnesotanice Well-Known Member

What does regionally entail? Just Minnesota? Min-Dak-Wis? I would imagine if you reached out as far as Chicago, the interest would grow quite a bit. The price point is very good, especially for the condition it is in. The lone issue, I think, is the fact that it is a 2007 MY, and most buyers now seem to only want the 15+ because its flashier. Every peg will find its hole eventually.

Sean GDSTi likes this.
  16. Sean GDSTi

Sean GDSTi Member

Yes, regionally as in MN,WI,MI,ND,IA. My brother has a 2016 STI Limited and that is part of the reason I am selling. The newer one's are just great cars. I love the GD's for the nostalgia and history but they certainly lack some of the modern conveniences. Thanks for the input!

17. curly2k3

curly2k3 Well-Known Member

I guess I'm the odd man out here, but I preferred the way the older cars drove to the newer ones.

18. Sean GDSTi

Sean GDSTi Member

I think it depends on the expectation(s) of the car. The older GD cars are much more "raw" and deliver a driving experience that is pure, mechanical, and illustrative of Subaru's iconic homologation-rally heritage. I believe that the newer cars still retain some of the rawness (since it still has the same EJ257 and trans) but has the modern conveniences to make it a better daily driver. It really depends on what a person wants/expects out of the car. This is my reaction after driving the two back-to-back. I also really prefer the factory tune on the 2016 vs. the 2007.

minnesotanice likes this.
  19. Sean GDSTi

Sean GDSTi Member

Price Drop - $19,000 FIRM. Call/Text 218-481-4614 for any info or questions!

20. Sean GDSTi

Sean GDSTi Member

SOLD! Mods please close this thread.