FS: 2014 CR-V EX-L AWD

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by derp, May 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Hello,

For sale I have a 2014 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD. It has a K24 engine and a 5 speed automatic - last year of the actual auto before the CR-V went to CVT transmissions. The car has 110k miles and has been well maintained. Fresh oil change as of May 13th, cabin air filter was replaced at this time as well.

Vehicle has received new shock/strut combos at all 4 corners - rear are KYB and fronts are Monroe (I replaced all 4 corners with KYB but was having clunking issues with the fronts, so replaced again with Monroe Quickstrut complete units). Vehicle has a fresh alignment.

Brakes have plenty of life left in both pads/rotors - inspection sheet from most recent oil change will be provided.

It has a black leather interior with heated front seats, a sunroof, Bluetooth audio, a backup camera, fold flat rear seats, seat releases in the rear hatch for easy access, and comes with rear cargo cover.

We purchased the car as a certified pre-owned vehicle from Luther Honda in Brooklyn Center., MN. We are selling because we have purchased a near-new vehicle from a family member. This has been a great runner, has given almost no problems, and powers through snow in the winters.

Vehicle has no rust that I can find, anywhere on it.

The only known issue is a slight shudder/shake in the driver's side front window as it rolls up. This is a somewhat common thing with this generation, and has given us no actual problem - window still rolls up and down. It's minor, but it's there.

We do still have a lien for the remaining balance of our loan - lien release will be obtained prior to sale.

Vehicle is shown on summer wheel/tire setup - Enkei M52 wheels with Michelin all-seasons. I also have the factory wheels with a nearly new set of Continental VikingContact winter tires. I am flexible with wheel/tire combos and can adjust price according to the wheel/tire set/s you want.

Asking price with both sets of wheels and both sets of tires: $14,500
    No Enkeis, Michelins mounted on stock CR-V wheels, winter tires included dismounted: $14,000
    No Enkeis, no winters, Michelins on stock wheels: $13,500

MNSubaru discount applied, I will be listing for higher on public domain. Will deliver within reason, will meet halfway within reason, shipping is on the buyer and is not included in the sale price.

$250 finder's fee if you help me find a buyer.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2021
  2. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2021
    Butthau5 likes this.
  3. derp

derp Well-Known Member

@tangledupinblu or another mod can you clean this up and change 'MNAudi Discount' to 'MNSubaru Discount' in the original post

4. MidnightImpreza

MidnightImpreza Well-Known Member

I've seen this in person. Pics don't do it justice. This is a very nice, clean vehicle.

Good luck with the sale B.

derp likes this.
  5. BroCo

BroCo Moderator Staff Member

Let me know if you need anything else changed.

tangledupinblu and derp like this.
  6. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Looks perfect thanks!

7. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Pending.

8. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Sold. Lock 'er up.

tangledupinblu likes this.
Thread Status: