FS: 2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited w/ Aftermarket Wheels and K02s

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by jjbehren, Feb 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjbehren

jjbehren Well-Known Member

I was going to post this on Craigslist or AutoTrader, but figured I'd give the local Subaru fans first shot at it.

[​IMG]

Link to Google Album with more pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/UYDgQHgpTjN9qTJt6

2016 Subaru Outback 3.6R - 57k miles - White - Basically all the options (except for a hitch), including Eyesight, Nav, Moonroof, etc. I even got the little standard power plug in the rear seats instead of the cigarette lighter plug and the winter floor mat material on the back of the back seats so that everything is protected if the back seats are folded down. I ran the pictured aftermarket winter floor mats all year for the last few winters, so stock mats (not pictured, but included) are in great shape.

I'm the original owner and have had all scheduled maintenance. All maintenance done at Luther Bloomington Subaru except for the new brakes and rotors all the way around, which I had done at a private shop. Car is fully paid for - no loan/liens.

Includes both the aftermarket wheels and tires (which are pictured here and on which I receive a lot of compliments) and the stock wheels and tires. Aftermarket BFG KO2s still have a good amount of tread left, but, as you'd expect, run a little loud. For me, it was worth it for the looks and upgraded snow performance. I ran them year-round. Stock tires have a significant amount of tread left.

Looking to get $20,500 for the whole package, including both sets of wheels and tires. Let me know if you have any questions.

tangledupinblu likes this.
  2. TurtleImpreza

TurtleImpreza Active Member

Wish I could afford this! Glws

3. jjbehren

Thanks! Sale is actually currently pending. Will update after sale goes through

TurtleImpreza likes this.
  4. Zehyani

Zehyani Active Member

is this still for sale, or did you sell it already?

5. jjbehren

Sold, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.